Dress code for Edge Luminae

On Edge in Alaska we wore nice jeans and a button-down (him) and I wore either nice jeans and a cute blousy top or resort pants and nice top.  We found the ship to be very warm in public places and much of my attire that I usually save for the Caribbean setting would have been welcomed on our most recent sailing to Alaska.

No shorts allowed at dinner and for our Alaska cruise, we did not participate in chic night either...just too much to pack.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

On Edge in Alaska we wore nice jeans and a button-down (him) and I wore either nice jeans and a cute blousy top or resort pants and nice top.  We found the ship to be very warm in public places and much of my attire that I usually save for the Caribbean setting would have been welcomed on our most recent sailing to Alaska.

No shorts allowed at dinner and for our Alaska cruise, we did not participate in chic night either...just too much to pack.

@Georgia_PeachesI was able to pack in a carryon and backpack.  I fit so much stuff!!!  I have things for cold weather and if it’s hot on the ship.  Dresses for chic night, dressy jeans with sleeveless blouses for the other nights.  I’m ready!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

@Georgia_PeachesI was able to pack in a carryon and backpack.  I fit so much stuff!!!  I have things for cold weather and if it’s hot on the ship.  Dresses for chic night, dressy jeans with sleeveless blouses for the other nights.  I’m ready!

I'm humbly impressed!!  I hope you have an awesome cruise!

6 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I'm humbly impressed!!  I hope you have an awesome cruise!

I should post a list of what I fit.  I impressed myself. Now, I’ve never rolled and under normal circumstances my sruff is always wrinkly so I’m fully expecting I’ll be a wrinkled mess but I’ll have what I need.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I dress same for casual and chic , basic rule is just no shorts.

Posted (edited)

While many dress up for Chic Night. Chic Night only applies to the MDR. You might be turned away if you wear to dinner are shorts, t-shirts, and baseball style hats in Luminae. I have seen one gentleman earlier this month wearing a t-shirt (Rock band style) at dinner. You can wear t-shirts and shorts for lunch, but no baseball style hats. DH was asked to remove his baseball hat (Polo) at lunch earlier this month on Apex.

I do wear jeans most nights, no rips or tears.

Edited by bigbenboys
spelling