Any way to get an invoice for spending pre-cruise?

LB_NJ

I am trying to get a copy of an invoice showing what I paid pre-cruise showing payments for Flights by Celebrity.

Any idea how?

Tried calling flights by Celebrity and they have no clue.

Neither do the agents at Celebrity's 800 number.

14 minutes ago, LB_NJ said:

I am trying to get a copy of an invoice showing what I paid pre-cruise showing payments for Flights by Celebrity.

Any idea how?

Tried calling flights by Celebrity and they have no clue.

Neither do the agents at Celebrity's 800 number.

Did you not receive an email confirmation when you did the booking(s) for the cruise and/or flights?

Posted (edited)

As @Liao suggests, whomever you booked through should be able to provide you with a Celebrity booking confirmation that will show all monies received by way of initial deposits as well as any payments made to date. It will also show you final payment date and amount due. The total cost of the cruise as well as Flights by Celebrity reservations and flight costs will be itemized.  Any OBC issue will also be indicated.

No planner or other separately paid charges for dining package, excursions, etc., will be shown.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

As @Liao suggests, whomever you booked through should be able to provide you with a Celebrity booking confirmation that will show all monies received by way of initial deposits as well as any payments made to date. It will also show you final payment date and amount due. The total cost of the cruise as well as Flights by Celebrity reservations and flight costs will be itemized.  Any OBC issue will also be indicated.

No planner or other separately paid charges for dining package, excursions, etc., will be shown.

And to piggy back on this, OP when you call Celebrity or your TA, make sure you tell them to email the documents while you are on the phone with them.  Then review and confirm with them that all the info is there, or this will also enable you to question as well.

• Like 1