Issue booking an excursion after cancelling one

Eno

Decided to change my excursion.  Did the cancel and received the cancellation info and email.

When trying to book a different one won't let me as thinks I have one booked.

Waited an hour but still can't.  In the App shows I have it but has an option to rebook it so somewhat knows its cancelled.

Maybe if I wait longer it will clear up.  There is a flash sale on now so hopefully can book it later.

Cruise isn't until 2025

8 minutes ago, Eno said:

Decided to change my excursion.  Did the cancel and received the cancellation info and email.

When trying to book a different one won't let me as thinks I have one booked.

Waited an hour but still can't.  In the App shows I have it but has an option to rebook it so somewhat knows its cancelled.

Maybe if I wait longer it will clear up.  There is a flash sale on now so hopefully can book it later.

Cruise isn't until 2025

call to book with new pricing

Call immediately and explain the situation.  If agent cannot fix it for you then ask for an email to be sent to you that states when you do rebook that the special price will be made for you.  If you are staying in a suite then call the retreat on-shore concierge and they should be able to do this for you.

This happened to me with a Dinner on the Edge reservation where the price was lowered.  I canceled my original reservation and in less than 15 seconds went to rebook and was blocked.  I tried a few times and then reached out to the on-shore retreat concierge.  She, too, couldn't reserve the special price and sent a letter to the ship to make the reservation with the lower price.  I asked that she send me an email specifying the reservation and new price and she did.

In closing, if you do speak with anyone, document date and time and name.  If you are staying in the retreat I do not have the phone number with me (I'm at work🙃) to give you  now.

Agree that is not normal.  Cancelations, OBC credit, and rebookings are typically immediate and a single transaction.  

Maybe try the on line planner versus the app.  We have had better success with the planner.  But either way, definitely call.

Their web site is FUBAR again this morning. I have tried three times today to get a look at the latest flash sale pricing but keep getting a try again later message.  I can’t get past the PLAN YOUR CRUISE button

• Like 1

It finally went through but not easily.  The excursion starts at 10:30 and has an 8 hour duration.  Ship gets in at 10:00 and leaves at 6:00 so right there excursion has us back after the ship leaves.  Figure they will eventually get the duration correct.  Found that since it thinks the excursion ends at 6:30 must have run into issues with our booked MDR reservation at 6:30.  Cancelled the dinner, almost able to book the excursion put in credit card info but said -  it wasn't available and will send me back to the cart.  Tried going back in and site was having issues.  Waited and and received a confirmation that it is booked.  Have the email, shows the pending transaction on my credit card, shows as reserved on the website.  App is still showing old excursion.  Hopefully will eventually catch up.  

• Like 1