Murano Tasting Menu

LIMPIT

Has anyone experienced this ?

We are looking to make a reservation for either the normal menu or this offer (We have visited a number of times previously but we have not tried the tasting menu), it details four courses with a choice of each course (I don’t eat fish) the link for the sample menu is not working on my browser, any assistance would be appreciated, also is this held lunch or evening time ?

IMG_6674.png

IMG_6675.png

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

Its dinner, look on the app at murano menu, tasting menu/Five senses   The one off the cruise planner is a broken link, go figure celebrity IT

No the App only illustrates the Main A La Carte Menu not the Tasting Menu, with a choice of two dishes per course ? 

IMG_6677.png

Posted (edited)

They previously called it the Five Senses Menu-  Prices have really increased from when this one was printed.   Gone up from $89 to $124 pp

image.thumb.jpeg.64b1e44b6afb2c96f397fe11897f3bca.jpeg

We could never eat all of that but wondering if anyone knows if it is included with the RS Unlimited Specialty Dining?

Credits to Cruising Journal where a borrowed he image.

Edited by Jim_Iain

42 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

They previously called it the Five Senses Menu-  Prices have really increased from when this one was printed.   Gone up from $89 to $124 pp

image.thumb.jpeg.64b1e44b6afb2c96f397fe11897f3bca.jpeg

We could never eat all of that but wondering if anyone knows if it is included with the RS Unlimited Specialty Dining?

Credits to Cruising Journal where a borrowed he image.

We could never eat all this either and I don't think it is included with the RS and higher unlimited specialty dining.  Just like the tasting menu in Eden and La Voges or the upcharge entrees in some specialty restaurants.

We booked the tasting menu but now I'm wondering if it is really the Five Senses. No where on my order does it say "five senses". Also we have the premium pkg so is it necessary to book the "five senses?" I would think our wine would be included.

The "five senses" wine pairing was not included in the RS unlimited dining, as of about a year ago. Members of my family (with varying degrees of appetite!) have had it and enjoyed the experience over the years. Definitely a charge though and probably only worth it if you enjoy tasting different options with different wines. You did have a choice of one of two items for each course as listed above in the photos. 

Not sure about the possible new offering in Murano that the OP mentions.