LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

1 hour ago, TheDarkestBlue said:

Hey girl! I hope you have a fantastic time on your latest escapade! I took a pill in Ibiza 🙃 lol

Look out for yourselves and stay hydrated, it's super hot over there in Europe this summer. We are recently back from our place in Portugal, and that sun is something else, so take precautions. They're having extreme heat warnings in Cannes, with real feel of 99° in the shade. 

🎂 I hope you get everything you wish for on your Birthday! 🥂🍾😊

BTW I’m scared to take pills in Ibiza… fentanyl 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BohJang said:

Hey Megan - I’m here & following. Sorry I’m so late but I’ve been busy being a grandma!

I don’t blame you… Olivia is adorable. Wish I could hold her for ten minutes. That’s all I need. 😆😆

• Like 7

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

I don’t blame you… Olivia is adorable. Wish I could hold her for ten minutes. That’s all I need. 😆😆

Thanks - come on down anytime! Hope your cruise is fabulous. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BohJang said:

Thanks - come on down anytime! Hope your cruise is fabulous. 

I don’t have much besides travel softball scheduled for fall if a ship tour pops up, I may come by and see ya. Hug your husband for me!!! 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I don’t have much besides travel softball scheduled for fall if a ship tour pops up, I may come by and see ya. Hug your husband for me!!! 

Sounds good. You can’t get to Galveston without passing my house! 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Oh my gosh, I just found this thread from The Tribe. Thanks for letting us know!

Following along.

You rock as a Mom! A very well deserved vacation.

New to VV so interested in hearing how and what they offer on ship.

Been to BCN to get on a cruise, my favorite EU port. We stayed at Hotel Jazz and loved it. Next will look into the H10.

A non-stop to BCN is the best way to go. We flew through CDG and it was a nightmare. I digress.

Liver started......lets go!!!!!

Safe travels. 😎

Edited by Cruisercl
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Well I got a late start, but I'm here to follow along.  Looking forward to your adventure.  Enjoy!  By the way, in Barcelona, don't miss the Sagrada Familia; it is breathtaking!

Edited by DeanDeeDee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

(hanging my head in shame) I'm on page 5 

image.jpeg.a2c4d04f21aef78065a569a1364f7ee0.jpeg

Seriously, how do you get to Page 5 in a little over 24 hours??? Oh well, I'm here now! Following!

The TRIBE has the BEST!

• Like 6

How exciting, a birthday cruise. What more could a girl ask for. 

I love when I get to follow along to exotic places from the comfort of my living room cause I'm too chicken to venture there myself lol. 

Hope travel is stress free this time and you and Mr Megan have a blast!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

(hanging my head in shame) I'm on page 5 

image.jpeg.a2c4d04f21aef78065a569a1364f7ee0.jpeg

Seriously, how do you get to Page 5 in a little over 24 hours??? Oh well, I'm here now! Following!

Glad to have you!

1 hour ago, Cruisercl said:

Oh my gosh, I just found this thread from The Tribe. Thanks for letting us know!

Following along.

You rock as a Mom! A very well deserved vacation.

New to VV so interested in hearing how and what they offer on ship.

Been to BCN to get on a cruise, my favorite EU port. We stayed at Hotel Jazz and loved it. Next will look into the H10.

A non-stop to BCN is the best way to go. We flew through CDG and it was a nightmare. I digress.

Liver started......lets go!!!!!

Safe travels. 😎

Woo Hoo! Glad you are here. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DeanDeeDee said:

Well I got a late start, but I'm here to follow along.  Looking forward to your adventure.  Enjoy!  By the way, in Barcelona, don't miss the Sagrada Familia; it is breathtaking!

Will be there Saturday. 😁

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

How exciting, a birthday cruise. What more could a girl ask for. 

I love when I get to follow along to exotic places from the comfort of my living room cause I'm too chicken to venture there myself lol. 

Hope travel is stress free this time and you and Mr Megan have a blast!

Thank you. Glad to have you. 

My middle is showing off her softball hardware from this year so far. I’m just here drinking white claw and watching the Olympics. My youngest, Colton has found some participation medal to wear while he dribbles the soccer ball around in a Messi jersey. 
our flight currently says it’s “on time”. I still have 2 back up flights because I’m me. 😆

IMG_7325.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 17
  • Haha 2

I'm here for this. I ❤️ Virgin Voyages (Valiant Lady twice & Brilliant Lady in 2026). I 💜 your reviews & I'm looking forward to reading all your adventures!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, MzShae said:

I'm here for this. I ❤️ Virgin Voyages (Valiant Lady twice & Brilliant Lady in 2026). I 💜 your reviews & I'm looking forward to reading all your adventures!

Hey girl hey! I’ve been canceled on Brilliant twice. Holding out for an Alaskan eventually… got a big group for June 2026. 

• Like 2

Back to market place.., do you shop there? I found a fantastic deal about an hour away but it only pitched baseballs. We need softballs. Mr. Megan thought it was ridic to go an hour drive to save 50% off store price. I was ok with it if it was softballs. What say you?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Back to market place.., do you shop there? I found a fantastic deal about an hour away but it only pitched baseballs. We need softballs. Mr. Megan thought it was ridic to go an hour drive to save 50% off store price. I was ok with it if it was softballs. What say you?!

Yes!! If it was softballs. That would be a heck of a deal! Keep watching. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Cscomedygrl said:

Yes!! If it was softballs. That would be a heck of a deal! Keep watching. 

Ok not to sidetrack this cruise review but I played softball til junior high. I can work with her at 10 on drills and whatever else up until FAST pitching. We can work on making contact. We can work on hitting in a lot of aspects, but I was never a pitcher. I can’t hit 40mph strike zone pitches. I just can’t. Her dad will pitch for her and because he’s use to baseball.., it just doesn’t work. You gotta do what you gotta do. Remember we live in Oklahoma… it’s softball central. I’m not planning on her playing for OU. That’s like insane. I just want her to take her talents as far as they can go. You have to cultivate the talent at home. And… I’m trying. That’s all it is. If she plays at a Juco… I’m down. Just want her to be the best she can be. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 13