Embarkation enhancement, priority luggage delivery is back

On 7/31/2024 at 7:40 AM, LaRue1975 said:

We board the Panorama on Saturday, I’ll let you know the result. If it happens in Long Beach it can happen anywhere! 😜

Off Subject, but you know how far away the offsite parking is? Thank

You

The e-mail I got yesterday says the Convention Center which is about three miles from the port in Downtown Long Beach. We were sent to a different garage a little further away when we were on the Miracle 14 day to Alaska last September. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, LaRue1975 said:

The e-mail I got yesterday says the Convention Center which is about three miles from the port in Downtown Long Beach. We were sent to a different garage a little further away when we were on the Miracle 14 day to Alaska last September. 

Thank you!!!

On 7/31/2024 at 10:46 AM, ninjacat123 said:

And we will be trying it on Pride Sept 1...see you and Patti in Bermuda!!😺

heyyy i get to cruise with a Cruise Critic star- if you're doing a review, maybe I'll find myself in your pictures 🙂 

• Like 2

I hope it truly works this time.  Been Platinum since 2013 and have never had what I would consider priority delivery.  I have never received bags before muster drill and I usually drop them off @10:00. 

4 hours ago, purplephenom said:

heyyy i get to cruise with a Cruise Critic star- if you're doing a review, maybe I'll find myself in your pictures 🙂 

Hey purplephenom! You know I will be doing a LIVE! Let’s get a picture together 😁 maybe at Alchemy 🍸🍹

• Haha 1

They had a priority line (Platinum, Diamond, FTTF and Suites) for security and check-in at Tampa (Terminal 3) for my cruise on Paradise back in June. It was very welcome as the regular security line was very long, and it was a typical Florida summer sauna outside. 

Live update from the beautiful Panorama. We dropped off our carry ons after boarding and the room was ready at 1:30. Luggage arrived before 2 and this is the first time ever we are completely unpacked and relaxing on the balcony for Sailaway. Our friends who are next door and are Platinum also got their luggage before 2. If it works in Long Beach it can work anywhere! Cheers! 

IMG_6068.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/31/2024 at 11:18 PM, dcwalker said:

Please report results! I'll be cruising out of Jacksonville in September.

Not sure how much of getting bags early was priority or due to the fact of the crew having more time since the previous cruise arrived early and we got an extra day but boarding times were later in the day. Cabin was ready when we boarded, one bag was at the door but other cabins also had luggage that did not have priority tags. Second bag arrived shortly after we arrived at cabin. Thus cruise probably not a good one to test priority luggage arrival. 

• Like 2