Have it all drinks package

1 hour ago, Shipsareus said:

We are booked on a cruise which calls in to Half Moon Cay.

Would our drink package be valid there or would we need to pay for drinks.

Thanks in advance 

Not valid at Half Moon Cay.

Here are the exclusions:

Package excludes beverages purchased in The Shops, from the mini-bar, through 24-hour room service or on Half Moon Cay.

Have It All is a misnomer that should be changed. It presents as an inclusive package, yet, depending on various booking dates/offers may or may not include gratuities or wifi levels. Then it doesn't work on their Island or at Amber Cove. That $11 cut off is annoying because my drink of choice, a Cosmo, is now $12.  Oh, well, Can't Have It All!        

Darcy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, WatchHill said:

Have It All is a misnomer that should be changed. It presents as an inclusive package, yet, depending on various booking dates/offers may or may not include gratuities or wifi levels. Then it doesn't work on their Island or at Amber Cove. That $11 cut off is annoying because my drink of choice, a Cosmo, is now $12.  Oh, well, Can't Have It All!        

Darcy

“Have some of it all?”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WatchHill said:

Darcy

I agree 100%. There are two different packages that exist depending on when you book. I think those need to have separate names so people aren't confused. 

8 hours ago, WatchHill said:

Darcy

Yes, but you only have to pay the $1.00 up charge plus the gratuity on the up charge. Still worth the HIA in my book. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

I agree 100%. There are two different packages that exist depending on when you book. I think those need to have separate names so people aren't confused. 

They do have different names..."Have it all" (with a well defined and easily understood group of inclusions) and "Have it all Early Booking Bonus" which has more inclusions, hence the "Bonus". This is not a mystery, I think if anyone is shelling out $$$-$$$$$$ for a product it behoves them to understand what they are getting for those dollars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

They do have different names..."Have it all" (with a well defined and easily understood group of inclusions) and "Have it all Early Booking Bonus" which has more inclusions, hence the "Bonus". This is not a mystery, I think if anyone is shelling out $$$-$$$$$$ for a product it behoves them to understand what they are getting for those dollars.

I sort of agree with you but we have so many posts here about what is included with which package it seems that people are confused. I wonder if marketing is the solution. What if Holland instead calls "Have it all" the Silver package and the "Have it all Early Booking Bonus" the Gold package. I think the confusion goes away.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WatchHill said:

...Then it doesn't work on their Island or at Amber Cove. That $11 cut off is annoying because my drink of choice, a Cosmo, is now $12...

You should only pay the difference plus 18% sc.