HIA shore excursion credits

Has Holland announced a decrease in excursion credits with Have it All?  I have just priced several cruises of 3-4 weeks length and on the summary page it lists $200 in shore excursions per guest.  Up until now, all of our longer cruises had $300 of credit.  

Depends on the length of the cruise...read the fine print. I believe, in essence, its $100 for each week...that is, a one week cruise gets $100, a two week cruise gets $200, etc. Could it be you are looking at two segments of a longer cruise?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Depends on the length of the cruise...read the fine print. I believe, in essence, its $100 for each week...that is, a one week cruise gets $100, a two week cruise gets $200, etc. Could it be you are looking at two segments of a longer cruise?

A five week cruise only gets $300. 

Edited by BermudaBound2014
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

I was originally looking at 27 and 30 day eclipse tours but then I randomly picked a 28 day and all only had $200.  I presently have two B2B cruises booked of 28 days + 14 days.  The 28 days both have $300 and the 14 days both have $200. 

Where do I find "fine print" on an on-line dummy booking?  I am looking at the " included in your reservation" blurb at bottom right of summary page.

But.... 

I just checked another 28 day cruise in March 2026 that did give $300.  So no consistency.  

Just want to give cruisers a "heads up" on this if you are booking a cruise with HIA. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColonyGirl2 said:

But.... 

I just checked another 28 day cruise in March 2026 that did give $300.  So no consistency.  

Just want to give cruisers a "heads up" on this if you are booking a cruise with HIA. 

As far as I can see, on that panel where you select cruise only or HIA, the details in the panel are just for a 14 day cruise.

If you go back to the initial webpage and click on the 'See Details' then it shows $300

9 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

As far as I can see, on that panel where you select cruise only or HIA, the details in the panel are just for a 14 day cruise.

If you go back to the initial webpage and click on the 'See Details' then it shows $300

Yes it does.  But if I follow through with a dummy booking for the 28 day S Pacific cruise, the summary page says $200.  I actually booked this same cruise in March and got $300.

Maybe it is a glitch in the web site (surprising right), but I just thought cruiser should be aware that there may be a change in perks.

ScreenShot2024-08-01at10_58_59AM.thumb.png.ba36ad91a557ca989677478cb4d5f432.png

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, ColonyGirl2 said:

This is for a 28 day South Pacific cruise in Jan 2026. When I booked it, we got $300.  Now it says $200 for same cruise.

ScreenShot2024-08-01at9_59_11AM.thumb.png.6ec2a58e728ea96d443a8869632c778a.png

Interesting...the specialty restaurants offering for a 28 day cruise should be at least 3.