GUEST IN RETREAT?

6 hours ago, hcat said:

I responded..but can't find? 

I know u did not create a second thread.. but feel it would be better combined..or referred to in the newer thread..

I WAS referring in the newer thread. Next time, alert the admins instead of admonishing me for trying to do the right thing.

3 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

Yes, there are only a handful of passes available on each cruise, if at all. I’ve been told that if the retreat is completely full, meaning all cabins are at capacity, they will not offer them at all. 

And I’m sure that Celebrity will limit those passes to no more than ten, and they will not advertise this program to all cruisers, to avoid too much demand for them.  Right?

9 hours ago, RichYak said:

I WAS referring in the newer thread. Next time, alert the admins instead of admonishing me for trying to do the right thing.

sorry for the second time..I did not admonish you... Mods often combine  if they feel it is warranted..

At this point, seems the topic has been fully aired !

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hcat said:

Great deal...less than booking a suite..  I recall there was a cap on the number of passes..to avoid  crowding..

It wasn't such a great deal. The deal is only offered to the high-end suites.  We have unlimited specialty dining, and it isn't included.  We arent big drinkers and don't utilize the Retreat much (port intensive cruise and/or have a spacious cabin).  I've pased on this multiple times and paid for Luminae access when needed - maybe twice per cruise, and sometimes nor charged. 

• Like 1