Trouble Logging in to My NCL?

Hey all. Just wondering is anyone else having problems logging into their MY NCL account? I'm logged in - it shows on the top right of the website as per normal, however, when I try to view my profile or account or anything, it is coming up 403 forbidden error and that the page has taken a permanent holiday. It's been showing me this for about the last three days. So I thought I'd ask if any of you good people were experiencing similar issues.

Cheers

H

2 minutes ago, hdowney said:

Hey all. Just wondering is anyone else having problems logging into their MY NCL account? I'm logged in - it shows on the top right of the website as per normal, however, when I try to view my profile or account or anything, it is coming up 403 forbidden error and that the page has taken a permanent holiday. It's been showing me this for about the last three days. So I thought I'd ask if any of you good people were experiencing similar issues.

Just logged in with no problems.

1 hour ago, hdowney said:

Cheers

H

No problem just now. 

Saturday night at midnight eastern is when they sometimes do maintenance on their system. 

If you note the OP is in Ireland. There may be issues there that have no impact on US customers. OP should call NCL when they open on Monday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you all. I did as a PP suggested and cleared the cache etc (why this didn't occur to me earlier my brain will never know!) and it has done the trick. So thanks all

• Like 2