Medallion Artwork

Posted (edited)

@C & C Love to Cruise these are not my photos ,but a quick Google search brought these up. The medallion below the moose was supposed to be a turtle, but they didn’t center it according to the cruise critic member. Don’t know if it got rectified.IMG_1127.thumb.jpeg.17fe6665718505b1903befa3f5fac729.jpeg

IMG_1128.thumb.jpeg.19003e7dc9f13aba79bb3361c3d73f7a.jpeg

Edited by arizonaperson

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Teechur said:

Just curious. How much does Princess charge for these stickers?

The ‘stickers’ are $5. You can see the choices when you place your Medallion order in the APP.

Edited by wallyj

17 hours ago, wallyj said:

The ‘stickers’ are $5. You can see the choices when you place your Medallion order in the APP.

It may be only $5 but why would anyone care what the medallion looks like.

DON

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

It may be only $5 but why would anyone care what the medallion looks like.

Maybe those who wear their medallion lanyard around their necks would like it to be more personalized.  I can see that.  Me?  My medallion is in my pocket, hardly seeing the light of day (or night).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, JGmf said:

Bring your own sticker.  Wouldn't that work?  Smiley face, whatever.

In response to your post, I took one of our past Medallions off the 'fridge and peeled up the edge with an X-acto knife. A scalpel or razor blade would work too. I thought it was a clear plastic insert over a sticker, like a watch crystal. But no, it's just a sticker with a glossy finish.

That they offer it, I get. That people actually pay $5 for a sticker? I am suprised.

Edited by mtnesterz

5 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

In response to your post, I took one of our past Medallions off the 'fridge and peeled up the edge with an X-acto knife. A scalpel or razor blade would work too. I thought it was a clear plastic insert over a sticker, like a watch crystal. But no, it's just a sticker with a glossy finish.

That they offer it, I get. That people actually pay $5 for a sticker? I am suprised.

I would not pay $5 for a stick-on but I am not surprised that people pay for them.

DON

• Like 1