Finding your cabin number on a guaranteed booking.

21 minutes ago, tigerwilf said:

I have read there is a trick to finding you cabin number if you have gty booked. My sail and sign says deck 6 but no number. Can anyone help please.

After you are checked in at the 45 day mark if you have an iphone, you can add it to your wallet and the numbers should show up on the bottom of the barcode in your wallet. If you have an android, take a screen shot and use the little camera in the google search bar to scan the barcode, and the same thing- you should see numbers. the numbers after the dash would be your room number if it has been assigned yet There is always a slight chance that number could change, but it seems like about 95% of the time, that will be your room number. 

• Like 1

We’ve just used this for our sailing on anthem, I downloaded a bar code reader and read the bar code on the set sail pass, the last 5 digits were 12198, that was at 45 days, today we are 30 days and our cabins just been confirmed as 12198, 

• Like 2