App 'Arrival Time 12:30'.

D1324tt

We're sailing on the Majestic in a couple months and noticed via the apps ship schedule a 12:30 arrival time. Does that time indicate when embarkation begins or is it specific to us?

Thank you

Since the restart there really hasn't been arrival times. I generally go to the port around 10:00 AM and boarding usually begins by 11:00 sometimes sooner. You could check just incase the Majestic is coming into your embarkation port late.  It should show on your Itinerary. If the ship arrives at 6:00 Am ( usual) then just go anytime you want. I like lunch in the MDR on the first day to get in a relaxing mood.

3 hours ago, D1324tt said:

We're sailing on the Majestic in a couple months and noticed via the apps ship schedule a 12:30 arrival time. Does that time indicate when embarkation begins or is it specific to us?

Thank you

We are 60 days out on Caribbean Princess. Your post made me curious.  I can't find any arrival time on the app.  Where do you see that?  Thx.  

52 minutes ago, ldubs said:

We are 60 days out on Caribbean Princess. Your post made me curious.  I can't find any arrival time on the app.  Where do you see that?  Thx.  

At home screen click journey icon then select 'show entire ship schedule'. Ours says welcome and has an arrival time under day 1.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, D1324tt said:

At home screen click journey icon then select 'show entire ship schedule'. Ours says welcome and has an arrival time under day 1.

we go out of brooklyn in two weeks. The arrival time on the app says 12:30,  but the journey shows activities starting at 10:30. What time do you think is safe to arrive

@D1324tt does your cruise show on your itinerary leaving/ disembarking at 3 pm out of Seattle? Or another port. Might be helpful to share that and maybe others can share with you their experience from whatever port you’re leaving from.

I am not really sure what you mean by the ships app has you scheduled for 12:30 PM?

1 hour ago, D1324tt said:

@ldubsand @chris153, the APP will populate a boarding pass at least a few days before sailing. You find it by swiping left. The boarding pass will show the ‘check in window’ as you no longer select a specific blocked time. My boarding pass for my upcoming sailing in 3 days shows a check in window of 12-3pm. If I look at jouneyview for day 1 it says Arrival time 1pm. 

I do not think anyone at check in will ask to see this boarding pass with a QR code, but it does have your cabin number and deck name to help facilitate the agent getting your Medallion if you are picking up at the port as they are sorted by Deck.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chris153 said:

we go out of brooklyn in two weeks. The arrival time on the app says 12:30,  but the journey shows activities starting at 10:30. What time do you think is safe to arrive

Any time from about 9:30/10:00am until latest 90 minutes before sailing. Arrive around 9:30/10am you will encounter more crowds. If you wait crowds will start to thin. Lunch will be served in the DR from noon until 1:30. From NJ assume you are driving. I would not cut it too close, allow for traffic. I guess you already know that. I lived in NJ for a very long time. 

23 minutes ago, skynight said:

Any time from about 9:30/10:00am until latest 90 minutes before sailing. Arrive around 9:30/10am you will encounter more crowds. If you wait crowds will start to thin. Lunch will be served in the DR from noon until 1:30. From NJ assume you are driving. I would not cut it too close, allow for traffic. I guess you already know that. I lived in NJ for a very long time. 

THank you.  I figured we would get there around 11.  THat should work

• Like 1