Suite passengers

jaypo63

23 hours ago, david63 said:

Not my experience with Princess. The only hold up we have encountered was getting through security, no more than five minutes waiting at check-in and once through security were straight on the ship and this was before midday.

Just shows that Princess can also be inconsistent. I don’t think there can ever be a perfect system! 

2 hours ago, Ardennais said:

Just shows that Princess can also be inconsistent. I don’t think there can ever be a perfect system! 

You are correct, but having done several cruises on both lines I can categorically state that on average the Princess system(s) are far superior to P&O. In fact we haven't experienced a bad embarkation experience on a Princess cruise when sailing from the UK, and only one when sailing from Fort Lauderdale, which was due to a deep clean following a Noro outbreak.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2024 at 11:45 AM, SausPud said:

Too many messages I've missed above to quote, so hopefully those concerned get to read this (Give it a "like" so I know, thanks)

So being in a suite, this is how my boarding went:

Arrived at the terminal at 11:00 am

Checked in and was handed a card for the lunch

Went through security at 11:15 am

Was onboard at 11:35 am and went to muster station (E near Havana)

Then went to Saffron for Lunch and was served at 12:00 pm.

Did you use a parking service and were you able to drop your car off that early.  We have booked parking with CPS and would like to drop our car off in time to get to the terminal at 11 but not sure how early you can arrive 

1 hour ago, sassyb69 said:

Did you use a parking service and were you able to drop your car off that early.  We have booked parking with CPS and would like to drop our car off in time to get to the terminal at 11 but not sure how early you can arrive 

Last couple of times we've used CPS they started booking people in at 11:00  December last year and January this year.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sassyb69 said:

It states on CPS website that they start accepting cars from 1115am.

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2024 at 11:15 AM, daiB said:

Only a lunch!!!!! B******* the lunch. 🙂 3/4 glasses of wine just starts the cruise well.

After our coming Royal Caribean cruise we get 4 free drinks a day. Probably pass on that. We don't spend a lot of money to get blotto.