Royal Caribbean Executive - current list of contacts

Hey All,

I have done a search on these Boards but can't find info re RC executive contacts.  Did a web search - would like to confirm RC executive names found.  Michael Bayley is still CEO.  But what about Director, Guest Relations - is it still Aurora Yera-Rodriguez?

Chief Guest Experience Officer - is it Carlos Leyna?

Primary Contact, Executive Representative - Ivette Gari

I like to keep these contacts current.  Does anyone know the names in these positions now? or this info listed somewhere on the Board?

Thanks so much

NJ

1 minute ago, leaveitallbehind said:

He is the CEO of Royal Caribbean Group, RCCL's parent company.  Michael Bayley is the President and CEO of RCCL.

Fair point. I wasn't sure which one the op was asking about. 

• Like 1

Just my opinion but needing to have these contacts up to date at all times to me says thst you are expecting things to go so horribly wrong to the point thst you need to reach out to every executive in tje company.  If i ever felt that way about a cruise line I would be looking for a new cruise line that I had faith in.  If something did go wrong all of this information can be readily found if it were ever needed.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

I can see that.  But based on the rest of the list they were asking about I (dangerous word) assumed it was RCCL.

FYI - RCCL (Royal Caribbean Cruise Line) was re-branded to RCI (Royal Caribbean International).

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just my opinion but needing to have these contacts up to date at all times to me says thst you are expecting things to go so horribly wrong to the point thst you need to reach out to every executive in tje company.  If i ever felt that way about a cruise line I would be looking for a new cruise line that I had faith in.  If something did go wrong all of this information can be readily found if it were ever needed.  

No worries - to clarify - I am not wanting contacts coz I expect things to go horribly wrong.  On the contrary, I am planning to send complimentary notes before my cruise to among other things express how much I am looking forward to being on that particular ship.  I have done this before and it seems to be a nice touch - especially when you are doing B2B's.  We did eight B2B's last time.

I have been loyal to royal for quite some years and have had many great experiences.  

Hugs,

NJ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

No worries - to clarify - I am not wanting contacts coz I expect things to go horribly wrong.  On the contrary, I am planning to send complimentary notes before my cruise to among other things express how much I am looking forward to being on that particular ship.  I have done this before and it seems to be a nice touch - especially when you are doing B2B's.  We did eight B2B's last time.

I have been loyal to royal for quite some years and have had many great experiences.  

Hugs,

NJ

Nice to see a very different reason for looking for all those names, my apologies for assuming otherwise.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

Hugs,

NJ

👀 Honestly, seems kinda weird to me 😂 But I'll defer to Ken's viewpoint in trying to see that someone is doing something nice vs complaining. Maybe you get some complementary on board credit for being so complimentary. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Nice to see a very different reason for looking for all those names, my apologies for assuming otherwise.

Thanks!  We have written many a complimentary letter to M. Bayley, etc. during our cruises too.  Gotta spread some joy around & the crew appreciates the recognition.  It's a great way to encourage people.  Learned this years ago & apply it to everything.  No obc!  But it does make our cruise experience more fun.

Hugs,

NJ

• Like 1