Anytime Dining Question

Harley167

We are sailing a Mediterranean Cruise On the Equinox in October and we have chosen anytime dining as we may want to take. a nap after a long day, but sea days eat earlier. But then i saw a post that you had to choose a time for anytime dining? So I am a little confused! Can we just show up and be seated or do we have to chooose a time?

1 minute ago, Harley167 said:

We are sailing a Mediterranean Cruise On the Equinox in October and we have chosen anytime dining as we may want to take. a nap after a long day, but sea days eat earlier. But then i saw a post that you had to choose a time for anytime dining? So I am a little confused! Can we just show up and be seated or do we have to chooose a time?

Yes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harley167 said:

It's called Anytime Dinning for a Reason, Show up when you are ready.

Set Dining is at 5:30 and 8:30 I believe, so some People don't like those times and book Anytime Dining but then choose a time like 6:30 or which ever suits them. With this you most likely to get the same table and Waiter, but not always.

22 minutes ago, Harley167 said:

Just adding the FYI that X calls "anytime" dining Select dining

6 hours ago, Harley167 said:

Thank you!!

Just like any restaurant if you arrive at a busy time you may have to wait. You may also be offered a buzzer/pager so you can wait in a bar/ lounge etc. We always pre book for 6.30pm gives us a leisurely dinner and we get to the 9.0pm show in the theatre. Do whatever suits you - no right or wrong.

• Like 1