Flights May, 2025 from Heathrow to US via Flight Ease

Posted (edited)

We are sailing on HAL next April on a TA.  I would like to secure our flights back to the States but Flight Ease only has flights available until 5/11/25 and we would like to fly home around 5/15/25 (which means we are staying in Europe an additional three weeks after the ship docks).  Does HAL/Flight Ease have a timeframe as to when we must fly home after our ship docks?  Thx.

Edited by peachquilter

18 hours ago, peachquilter said:

We are sailing on HAL next April on a TA.  I would like to secure our flights back to the States but Flight Ease only has flights available until 5/11/25 and we would like to fly home around 5/15/25 (which means we are staying in Europe an additional three weeks after the ship docks).  Does HAL/Flight Ease have a timeframe as to when we must fly home after our ship docks?  Thx.

I booked a flight for return end of June 2025 on August 4th, 2024.  Are you using a web browser, search Holland America, manage my cruise, flights, log in, choose your booking and you should be good to go.

I've been checking Flight Ease for our sailing that ends in May 2025.  It appears that we can stay exactly 3 weeks after our sailing; flights are "blacked out" after that date.  You might want to check with your travel advisor or Holland PCC to see if they can help.  Another possibility is two one way tickets.  I'm not sure if that provides additional options, but it might.

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I have heard a rumor that flight ease has shortened the time you can book past your debarkation date. It was 30 days.  When is your last cruise date?

Flight Ease cut us off at 21 days.  All this time I've been thinking that HAL just hadn't opened up flights past May 11.  Thx for that.

• Like 1