Unlimited mimosas for suite breakfast in specialty dining room?

Wink87

Don't want to embarrass myself by asking the waiter, but are the mimosas served for full suite passengers unlimited? Need to be mindful of my 15 drink count!😂

1 minute ago, Wink87 said:

Don't want to embarrass myself by asking the waiter, but are the mimosas served for full suite passengers unlimited? Need to be mindful of my 15 drink count!😂

They should not count against your 15. We usually only have one if we are celebrating something. Our usual mid day drinks are at Crooners around noon. Prosecco for her and Captain Morgan and OJ for me

1 minute ago, memoak said:

They should not count against your 15. We usually only have one if we are celebrating something. Our usual mid day drinks are at Crooners around noon. Prosecco for her and Captain Morgan and OJ for me

Ty. I usually have two with my eggs bennie and will drink the one hubby won't if it was going to count against me.😁

Nothing during suite breakfast counts toward your beverage package.  You can have:

All the memosas you want

Specialty coffees:  American, expresso, latte, cappuccino. 

Straight champagne

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Nothing during suite breakfast counts toward your beverage package.  You can have:

All the memosas you want

Straight champagne

Oh my! I think it may be difficult to go back to our mini suites after this! I was in a Celebrity suite to Mexican Riviera with my granddaughter (DH unable to go) using fcc. I was not impressed and told my dh I did not feel it was would be worth the additional cost. We book mini or junior suites for the extra space but not real suites. Well...he is still wanting the experience so I booked an owner's suite, aft, on Discovery to Alaska next month. Can't wait!!!

• Like 1

If the suite is on a Royal class ship and you visit the Suite Concierge lounge during the two hour nightly happy hour those drinks don't count against the limit either.  Cheers!

59 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

All the memosas you want

Straight champagne

Those are included with the suite breakfast even if you don't have a package.

However, other alcoholic drinks are not included. They are charged to your package or to your folio if no package. You used to be able to get a bloody Mary at no charge on some ships, but not lately. They used to make the bloody Mary in Sabatini's like they do the mimosas. Now if you order a bloody Mary, they go to a bar to get it and charge you.