Craft Social?

6 minutes ago, Lena11033 said:

Yep that's the only one on the site now and it's terrible - its not going to help anyone figure out what package to get. Or maybe that's the plan.

It's a typical X IT labyrinth problem.  Not my favorite web site.  See list, post 22 for the one you're after.

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

It's a typical X IT labyrinth problem.  Not my favorite web site.  See list, post 22 for the one you're after.

Actually it isn't an issue with finding it on the site, just they've changed it. The one in post 22 is no longer on the website at all. When you go to the site to look at the drink package comparison it has the document which basically has no details of what's included.

13 minutes ago, Lena11033 said:

Actually it isn't an issue with finding it on the site, just they've changed it. The one in post 22 is no longer on the website at all. When you go to the site to look at the drink package comparison it has the document which basically has no details of what's included.

I forget how I got there, but here's the link I saved that the site had pointed me to:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/04_18_24_OB_FLY_Drink-Package-Comparison-Flyer_V4.pdf

Hope the one I posted resolves your issue in any case.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2024 at 3:01 PM, PTC DAWG said:

Checking the current sailing of your ship on the app is the best way to see prices of drinks-beer-wine..

Yes, this is the best way. On the home page of the app, go to the dining icon at the bottom of the screen, then on the next screen select dining/main dining/bars and lounges. They all have a menu.

I'm in shock at the change in what isn't covered anymore with the classic beverage pkg since my last cruise with Celebrity in 2019. Looking at the menus at several of the ship's bars & restaurants on Apex, there are only 3 beers covered by the classic pkg now, Bud Lite, Michelob Ultra, and Red Stripe. Good gawd...! Red Stripe is somewhat agreeable to my palette but the other 2...no thanks. Last time Sam Adams was covered, it's not even on the list of available beers this time.

I didn't see any cocktails or wines at the $10/serving price range at all  and most are beyond the premium price range.

Whiskey sours w/Jim Beam were covered last time out in the classic. I dont see anything specifying what liquors are included.

I hope I'm missing something...

Wow...

Edited by Alfred E. Neuman

26 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I don’t see a bar menu for the Retreat Lounge.  Beer, wine etc.  is it similar to any of the bars?

I'm not sure there is a menu anymore. I know some have found menus on some ships. There wasn't one on Summit this spring.

On the first day, there will be a subset of (mostly) Premium Package drinks available. The bartender can get pretty much anything on the ship and will usually offer to do so. I've never ordered anything that I knew was above the PP limit; some have an paid the difference, others have and didn't. It's kind of a YMMV thing.

So if you want a bourbon or Scotch whisky that's not there the first night, ask. If you want Dogfish Head 90 and it's not there, ask. Same for wines that are on the ship. There is something of an initial stock, which may well be the final stock from the last cruise, and then there's additions (probably subtractions that aren't in demand as well) over the cruise.

Mixers and garnishes tend to be pretty basic bar types. You're more likely to get a candied cherry than a Luxardo, for instance. But they can make most cocktails.

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2024 at 3:00 PM, canderson said:

I forget how I got there, but here's the link I saved that the site had pointed me to:

This is the web page where clicking on the "View Drink Package" button takes you to that PDF

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

37 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I don’t see a bar menu for the Retreat Lounge.  Beer, wine etc.  is it similar to any of the bars?

Prices for the "Elevate Wines by the Glass" are what you would pay above the premium beverage package. 

IMG_1183.thumb.jpeg.5ade1bbfb38d3d673c6a68ae7c7f4a37.jpeg

IMG_1184.thumb.jpeg.893bd646dd3debdeb54874fc98bfe410.jpeg

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

@DaKahuna was good enough to work his way through the maze for us.  See his post, just above this one. 

I took those pictures in the Retreat Lounge in May.  They were in my Millennium live review.