Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

16 minutes ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

Here for the fun! Thanks for posting the link and for doing a trip report.  Have a great cruise!

Vaca is so close I can taste it!! 😋 happy you are here TNVolnteerCruiser😽

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Vaca is so close I can taste it!! 😋 happy you are here TNVolnteerCruiser😽

Just a little jealous. We don't cruise again until December. I hope the tropics are good to you. September is risky! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank12 said:

Just a little jealous. We don't cruise again until December. I hope the tropics are good to you. September is risky! 

You’re correct! I’m hoping we can get some non rainy time in Bermuda, but I have my little rain jacket just in case!👍😁

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Good morning!! Have to fuel up at Dunkin’ Donuts for our 8 hour drive to Baltimore!! On the road!!IMG_7998.thumb.jpeg.3f84bc7eb8c2baa2c365df591621afc9.jpeg

Have a safe drive!! I live in the DMV basically just off 95, stop for gas/bathroom/drinks before getting to Woodbridge, VA on 95. This is where northbound traffic usually picks up (regardless of time of day). Happy Travel Day!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

Have a safe drive!! I live in the DMV basically just off 95, stop for gas/bathroom/drinks before getting to Woodbridge, VA on 95. This is where northbound traffic usually picks up (regardless of time of day). Happy Travel Day!!

Thank you mandyleighflies!! So far, we are moving up the 77 (I grew up in Oregon and lived in Los Angeles so i call interstates by their number 😜) at a reasonable clip. Glad you are here😸

• Like 2

@ninjacat123, have some leftover “bus/ferry zone 14” tickets, wish you could use them, we travelled throughout Bermuda on public transport, worked great, both buses and ferry. Enjoy. You will have such a wonderful time. You are always SO well prepared. Travel on through Virginia.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, cellfree said:

@ninjacat123, have some leftover “bus/ferry zone 14” tickets, wish you could use them, we travelled throughout Bermuda on public transport, worked great, both buses and ferry. Enjoy. You will have such a wonderful time. You are always SO well prepared. Travel on through Virginia.

Good to know the transit system works well in Bermuda!! Even if the weather is a bit meh, it’s going to be fun exploring!!😸

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Good morning!! Have to fuel up at Dunkin’ Donuts for our 8 hour drive to Baltimore!! On the road!!IMG_7998.thumb.jpeg.3f84bc7eb8c2baa2c365df591621afc9.jpeg

Safe travels! We are checked in and waiting to board the Venezia. 😎

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Safe travels! We are checked in and waiting to board the Venezia. 😎

Thanks Jamman!! Have a great embarkation and I’ll see you and Patti in Bermuda😻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Thanks Jamman!! Have a great embarkation and I’ll see you and Patti in Bermuda😻

Looking forward to it. We'll try to keep the rain away. 😃

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

I’m soooooo late to this party, but I’m here now!! I’ll be following along as I sit on my balcony each evening!!

Yippie!! Pirate is here, let the party begin!! 🎉😸

• Haha 1