Free Specialty Dinner Included in Booking

With my booking on Symphony, I was given a free Specialty Dinner for 2.  

If anyone ever received this as an incentive from a travel agency, how does this actually work.  Can I just go book whatever place I want while on the ship and it will all be covered?  And does this generally include gratuities?

I called the travel agency yesterday to ask some questions but they basically just told me it should show up on my account 1-3 days into being on the cruise in addition to the OBC I was given and no other details.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, abr5000 said:

Can I just go book whatever place I want while on the ship and it will all be covered?  And does this generally include gratuities?

Yes (though confirm the perk at the time you book on board) and yes.

Edited by Biker19

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Yes (though confirm the perk at the time you book on board) and yes.

Well you made this incredibly easy compared to having to call them back again!  Thank you!!

I received the same from our new TA and emailed the TA and was told the names of several restaurants. Not sure if all are actually included in this promo. It also includes a spa treatment but wasn't given any info about that.

21 minutes ago, schildiams said:

I received the same from our new TA and emailed the TA and was told the names of several restaurants. Not sure if all are actually included in this promo. It also includes a spa treatment but wasn't given any info about that.

It's funny, I asked if Chops was included when I called and I was kinda brushed off by them saying "Of course".  But I could tell they had no idea what ship I was on and even what line so I'm curious if they all are covered?

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Baron Barracuda said:

Good anywhere but you can't make reservation prior to embarkation.  Once aboard suggest you book quickly as time slots and even entire venues can sell out.

When I got one in the past is was good in "most" but not all.  Hibachi was explicitly listed as a no.  YMMV

This was Harmony Dec 2023.

We ended up at CP150

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abr5000 said:

It's funny, I asked if Chops was included when I called and I was kinda brushed off by them saying "Of course".  But I could tell they had no idea what ship I was on and even what line so I'm curious if they all are covered?

Print and take a copy of the perk from your TA. We have had the dinner not show up on our folio after boarding. If you can show a copy no problem, they simply bill the TA. Chop's Jamies, Giovannis, CP 150, Wonderland are always included. Izumi and paying to upgrade to Hibachi grill is  occasional/ rarely a yes.  We have never been allowed to upgrade to Che's table. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

More details here ...

Thank you!!!! Ahhh I usually search before I post so forgive me as this was just asked on Sunday.  I appreciate it!