Post cruise survey: how long to receive, or have they stopped them?

Off the Joy last Wednesday, the 28th. No post-cruise survey yet. FB group reports no one has received the survey yet, nearly a week later. I don't recall them taking this long to receive in the past. 

How long did it take you to receive yours? 

3 hours ago, AlexandNessa said:

Off the Joy last Wednesday, the 28th. No post-cruise survey yet. FB group reports no one has received the survey yet, nearly a week later. I don't recall them taking this long to receive in the past. 

How long did it take you to receive yours? 

Day after cruise. Check your junk mail box. 

We *just* got it this afternoon, like an hour ago. Six full days after disembarkation. 

Found this odd though. I'm sure I'm interpreting it wrong, but it made me wonder why i bothered 😅 

Scan 03 Sep 24 · 04·08·05 17253940857071.jpeg

Edited by AlexandNessa
Typo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlexandNessa said:

We *just* got it this afternoon, like an hour ago. Six full days after disembarkation. 

Found this odd though. I'm sure I'm interpreting it wrong, but it made me wonder why i bothered 😅 

That circled statement has always been there...well ever since my first one in 2022. I thought it weird, but suppose they just don't want to respond to any complaints/suggestions that are mentioned in the survey. 

20 hours ago, AlexandNessa said:

It just says that if you leave a comment “I think I deserve a refund” in one of the 10’s of thousands of surveys they get every week, you won’t get a response. 

2 hours ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

Not quite related, but I’m on the Joy now and I’ve noticed that the comment cards are now gone from dining tables to rate your service and quality of food. Believe I’ve seen them on every other recent NCL cruise up until now.

Same for our Joy cruise. And Vacation Hero cards were not out till 2nd to last night. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AlexandNessa said:

Same for our Joy cruise. And Vacation Hero cards were not out till 2nd to last night. 

All you had to do was ask and they would have given you as many as you wanted.