NCL Bus pick up at Fort Lauderdale airport for Miami cruise port ( times that they pick up)

janiceb27

The buses continually load. But, you need to wait for a bus to fill before it is dispatched to the port. So, buses will load faster mid-morning as flights arrive (slower earlier and later where you may be sitting around for a while).

Buses fill slower at FLL than MIA. 

Edited by BirdTravels

you may also find you need to wait at miami airport for more passengers to board.this is not etched in stone, but a possibility to consider

make sure you give yourself enough wiggle room to make the ship. i think ncl charges $75 per person. 

we flew into fll one time, and prior to leaving home, i hired a shuttle to pick us up in  lauderdale and take us to the ship, and have them pick us up at the pier immediately after the cruise was over and take us back to fll. might cost a little more, but it bypasses the wait, and traveling with 100 of your closest friends

6 hours ago, complawyer said:

you may also find you need to wait at miami airport for more passengers to board.this is not etched in stone, but a possibility to consider

make sure you give yourself enough wiggle room to make the ship. i think ncl charges $75 per person. 

we flew into fll one time, and prior to leaving home, i hired a shuttle to pick us up in  lauderdale and take us to the ship, and have them pick us up at the pier immediately after the cruise was over and take us back to fll. might cost a little more, but it bypasses the wait, and traveling with 100 of your closest friends

No, NCL does not charge $75 for Miami airport transfer.  I am being charged $25.

3 hours ago, logan25 said:

No, NCL does not charge $75 for Miami airport transfer.  I am being charged $25.

Same - $25/per person. Same price for Miami as I paid in Seattle and Athens. 

We did exactly this bus transport option. We were some of the first people off the ship way back in March 2023 (gosh it was so long ago). We sat ourselves on the bus and waited about 20 minutes. We were at the Fort Lauderdale airport at 9:15'ish AM. Worked swimmingly for us!