Rotterdam showtimes and gala nights for a 12 night cruise?

jabrown40

I'm just trying to get an idea of how to plan specialty restaurant dining.  I tried to do a search, but it wasn't very helpful, some dated a long time ago.  Anyone have an idea?  Thank you!

• Like 1

Show times generally are 7:30 and 9.  The performances are 40 minutes long.  Depending on your itinerary you will likely have 3 gala nights.  On port intensive itineraries less, lots of sea days maybe more .  Don’t forget your orange night

6 hours ago, jabrown40 said:

Our first sea day is the third night, I booked Tamarind for that night.  I don't see anywhere I can modify this.  Can I change it anywhere online?

Just cancel it if you don't want it. If you want a different time, you try to arrange on board,, or cancel and rebook.

8 hours ago, jabrown40 said:

Our first sea day is the third night, I booked Tamarind for that night.  I don't see anywhere I can modify this.  Can I change it anywhere online?

On the website, view your booking.

Go to view itinerary (calendar icon, upper left.) Scroll down to the day of your booking. Click Edit Purchases. Cancel it and rebook for the night you want. Please note that you cannot do this in the app right now. You have to use the HAL website.

Edited by POA1

I will be aboard the Rotterdam for both the 12-Day and 9-Day itineraries in November 2024.  The daily programs and Late snack menus will be posted while I am aboard. MDR menus will be posted when they are available in my Navigator app.

• Just off a two week (actually two 7-day back to back) on Oosterdam. Two shows each night at 7:30 and 9:00. Rolling Stone and Billboard did three 45-minute sets each night (with one night off each week). Two dressy nights on the early and late sea days. People did dress up, no jeans, etc really. Some tuxes, lots of suits. Median for men was probably open collar with a sport coat. One Orange night as well. Most people did dress for the occasion, especially if they went to a college with orange as a color. Lots of VA Tech, Texas, Tennesee, UVA, and Illinois polo shirts that night.