Wonder Shows Cancelled

First Royal cruise, sailing on 29th Sept and need some clarification, reserved all the entertainment when it opened, showing as reserved on the App however when I change the sail date to earlier to have a look at the daily activities etc it looks like Voices and The Effectors are no longer shows on Wonder of The Seas? Can anyone confirm this?

Ours are showing for our sailing September 8 on Wonder. I did see them disappear from our cruise planner in the time leading up to now, only to reappear a day or two later. I made our show reservations as soon as they first opened up and even when some of the shows disappeared from the booking page they still showed up in My Orders. I have heard a number of people on sailings before ours have show listings and even actual reservations disappear and then show up again so I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Both Voices and Effectors disappeared on us multiple times but always came back.

Our Headliner Show was just posted today. I’ve checked for it multiple times daily. Our sailing is now two days out, so don’t lose hope.

• Like 1

This sounds like the rumor lobster night is gone on harmony because someone didnt see it on their menu for october. Rumors seem rampant lately. 

If you booked the shows and now they werent putting them on royal would send a email like they did when you booked. 

8 hours ago, Brit Girl said:

First Royal cruise, sailing on 29th Sept and reserved all the entertainment when it opened, showing as reserved on the App however when I change the sail date to earlier to have a look at the daily activities ...

7 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

Is the headliner show offered to be reserved ahead of time?

OP said they reserved the shows already for their cruise, so yes they are offered to be reserved ahead of time.

9 hours ago, Brit Girl said:

I change the sail date to earlier to have a look at the daily activities etc it looks like Voices and The Effectors are no longer shows on Wonder of The Seas?

The app gets more complete and accurate closer to sailing - it doesn't mean it totally reflects the reality on the ship.

1 minute ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

@perfect matchI am also on wonder September 8. What night is the headliner show that can be reserved listed? Only new thing I think I saw was the late night comedian named on day seven.

Usually the headliner in the theater does not require a reserve.  On Utopia, one of the adult comedy was moved to the theater and required reserve. 

10 hours ago, perfect match said:

Ours are showing for our sailing September 8 on Wonder. I did see them disappear from our cruise planner in the time leading up to now, only to reappear a day or two later. I made our show reservations as soon as they first opened up and even when some of the shows disappeared from the booking page they still showed up in My Orders. I have heard a number of people on sailings before ours have show listings and even actual reservations disappear and then show up again so I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Both Voices and Effectors disappeared on us multiple times but always came back.

Our Headliner Show was just posted today. I’ve checked for it multiple times daily. Our sailing is now two days out, so don’t lose hope.

10 hours ago, perfect match said:

Thanks for the reply, new to all of this and just trying to get everything right as celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary on the ship.