YC Pillow Menu / Liquor Selection

funtexascruiser

We cruised YC two years ago on Seashore and we received an email prior to the cruise with a pillow menu and liquor selection.  

We sail on 9/14 in YC on Seascape and have not received this yet.  Does anyone know if they are still doing this?  I don't recall how far in advance we received the email last time.

Appreciate any information.

Thanks!

We cruised last month in YC and didn't receive an email prior to the cruise. When we met our Butler we asked for soft pillows and separate beds.  By the time we returned after our evening meal our requests had been done.

We're also on Seascape for the 14 September sailing. No email has been received by us yet. However, it is possible it went into the Spam folder and we did not notice it before it was automatically deleted. I know that we've received the email for a few cruises but I have no idea if it was for every cruise.

We always tell our butler of our pillow choices and newspaper/bottle selection when we have that first introductory meeting on board. We have been asked our choices whilst waiting to board, though I think that was in Europe.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

We're also on Seascape for the 14 September sailing. No email has been received by us yet.

As you know we are a week behind you and have not received anything either.  I remember receiving an email when we sailed in YC on Divina.  Guess larger ships are just too busy to bother.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MonsterJoe said:

I was on Seascape a couple weeks ago...asked for a pillow menu...there was not one.

Pillow Menu is one of the YC perks..

MSC is advertising the Doleran Menu on MSC U.S.A. website as “Extra Touches” in YC description.

IMG_2765.thumb.jpeg.31167d84621abd8b26d5ec075aa6d776.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg

We love the Oxygen pillow and always ask for it by name. I guess they could run out though, if many people ask for it.

Wait -- no, I must be incorrect. Oxygen is the absolute worst pillow they have! Do NOT ask for it. You will be SOOOO disappointed!! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, SirWolf said:

Pillow Menu is one of the YC perks..

MSC is advertising the Doleran Menu on MSC U.S.A. website as “Extra Touches” in YC description.

IMG_2765.thumb.jpeg.31167d84621abd8b26d5ec075aa6d776.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg

I understand. I have been in the YC several times and have received the pillow menu.

On my cruise a couple weeks ago on Seascape in YC, I asked our butler for the pillow menu and he said there was no pillow menu 

59 minutes ago, MonsterJoe said:

I understand. I have been in the YC several times and have received the pillow menu.

On my cruise a couple weeks ago on Seascape in YC, I asked our butler for the pillow menu and he said there was no pillow menu 

Looks like there is no consistency even though the website does call it out  😞

17 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Wait -- no, I must be incorrect. Oxygen is the absolute worst pillow they have!

I agree.  We had these on Diva and had to have them exchanged.  Never again   😇

• Like 1

Just of the Meraviglia and the concierge told us that they have stopped sending out the emails as it was getting guest frustrated as most of the time the requests never made it to the ship.   

21 hours ago, MonsterJoe said:

I was on Seascape a couple weeks ago...asked for a pillow menu...there was not one.

WTH?! Do they have pillow choices?

Do they have pillows or just rolled up bath towels in a pillowcase?