Transportation from Port Everglades to Miami International Airport

curtsfan

Has anyone used private transportation or taken a taxi from Port Everglades to Miami Airport? Recommendations please😀.  I prefer not to use the transfers from the cruise line because of an early flight ( 1pm) & I’m worried that we might have problems getting to the airport on time.  
Thanks

Pat & Howard

Hanson MA

We use Uber frequently between Port Everglades - MIA (Or FLL to Port of Miami, etc.).  It is about 45 minutes and they have been very reliable.  If you want you can reserve in advance, but we have requested them once actually off the ship and have typically had them there within 10 minutes or so.  There are many Uber / Lyft drivers serving that market with those runs.   I would think that as long as you are on your way by 10:00 you will be fine. 

12 hours ago, curtsfan said:

Has anyone used private transportation or taken a taxi from Port Everglades to Miami Airport? Recommendations please😀.  I prefer not to use the transfers from the cruise line because of an early flight ( 1pm) & I’m worried that we might have problems getting to the airport on time.  
Thanks

Pat & Howard

Hanson MA

With a 1pm flight, don't worry, you will be fine whether you use priv. trans, Uber, Lyft or taxi.

I have used www.gettransfer.com and have a trip booked for pick up at MIA with a drop off at my hotel in Ft Lauderdale next year. The price is $68 and you can chat with the driver via WhatsApp. This was useful when BA changed my flight time.