Can I see my dining assignment in the app

Hey everyone 

We don't sail until Feb - but I have a question about dining and the app.

Originally our TA booked us as My Time Dining but we asked to be changed to a specific seating (early).  Can I see this in the app/this far out?  I noticed on the invoice after a recent price adjustment that it still says My Time Dining but figure that could be because it is the agency's invoice and not the Royal paperwork.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Yes, it appears in the app after you click the person icon.

Though some have reported not seeing it.

Yeah nothing there for me but I didn't know if that was because we were still out past check in date

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I've always seen it populated the minute I book the cruise. I have no idea why it wouldn't show for others, unless it's tied to having traditional dining booked.

Where do you see it after clicking the person icon?

24 minutes ago, mom2two2 said:

Mine appears the same BUT goes right from the Upcoming 0 right to Internet Packages - the Dining is missing entirely

Same here and I do have MTD.

• 2 weeks later...

If you would like to check if your dining is still my time dining, go to the book specialty dining part of the cruise planner online and one of the options is to make a reservation for my time dining. Click to make a reservation. If you have an assigned time, it will say "not a flex dining guest" under the passenger names.

• Like 2

Along the same lines, for traditional dining I remember requesting a specific table prior to boarding in the past.  However, I can't remember who I needed to contact and how to find the seating charts.  I remember being to find one in the past (in these forums) but also can't seem to find one (Independence OTS).

Edited by Nukesquad

1 hour ago, Nukesquad said:

Along the same lines, for traditional dining I remember requesting a specific table prior to boarding in the past.  However, I can't remember who I needed to contact and how to find the seating charts. 

When you request the table (via rcldining@rccl.com), you can specify an area but not a single specific table. They used to maybe send you a seating chart with a location, but I don't think that happens anymore.

I am trying to set a time for My Time Dining. I have always been able to do it on other cruises. There is no place to make a reservation time. On the cruise vacation receipt it shows Dining. My Time().  Does that mean waitlisted??

Edited by trrn2016

Booked a March 2025 cruise in May.  MTD reservations just showed up about 2 weeks ago.  Maybe yours just aren’t available yet?  It should show as the last option under DINING in the cruise planner.

Edited by poocher

1 hour ago, poocher said:

Booked a March 2025 cruise in May.  MTD reservations just showed up about 2 weeks ago.  Maybe yours just aren’t available yet?  It should show as the last option under DINING in the cruise planner.

I still can't make MTD reservations for my Feb. 2025 cruise (booked in late August).

7 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

As a reminder the person icon is really the setting or rising Sun over waves. The other two are a cake with candles and a car battery.

Just want to tell you I LOVE your signature quote!!!  Regards from the Group W bench!!