Best Utopia Show options???

syracr

Hello all.

I am schedule for Utopia at the end of November and I am trying to figure lout which Shows' we might want to reserve.

Right now there is nothing listed.

I have sailed most of the other Oasis  class ships, but always 7 days. With only 3 or 4 days I can't believe we wild be able to see all the shows offered.  

So I want to get some feedback from those of you who have seen them, which are the better shows on Utopian and which... umm.. not as good.

This way when reservations open up i will have some frame of reference.

Thanks' in advance.

14 minutes ago, syracr said:

Hello all.

I am schedule for Utopia at the end of November and I am trying to figure lout which Shows' we might want to reserve.

Right now there is nothing listed.

I have sailed most of the other Oasis  class ships, but always 7 days. With only 3 or 4 days I can't believe we wild be able to see all the shows offered.  

So I want to get some feedback from those of you who have seen them, which are the better shows on Utopian and which... umm.. not as good.

This way when reservations open up i will have some frame of reference.

Thanks' in advance.

I would fo the ice and aqua show and yhe comedy.  Anything after that is a bonus. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tOSUSteve said:

Aqua show, ice show, theater show.  The Theater show had a weird music mix, the lighting technology was amazing though.

Aqua show was very impressive

Yes, I agree with the selections.  Loved the signature production show especially at the end when the holographic image of a man seems so real.

The Aqua show on Utopia is the best I have seen. The ice skating show is also very good.  As others have stated the technology in the production show was impressive. I would recommend all of these above the comedy show. The problem with comedy shows, and this isn’t limited to Utopia, is there is a wide range in how funny the comedian might be on the ship (keeping in mind comedy can be very subjective).  

We were just on Utopia..

Our favorites in order..

1.  Aqua show-amazing

2.  Ice show-amazing

3.  Theater show-excellent

I'd pass on comedians. Not very funny. Just my opinion.

You can see comedians on land, but not the Aqua Show, Ice Show, or Theater production

Don't miss those 3.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Aqua show, ice show and theater.  I’ve stopped going to comedy due to hit or miss comedians.  Some use same old stuff for years, some think swearing makes them funny.  I’m okay with cuss words, but they make no one funny. 

Note sure if you are 3 or 4 night.  

IMG_0276.thumb.jpeg.fe0914c7d9adfeecdf70199aa207c391.jpeg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Does Utopia not have a Broadway show? I thought it got Wizard of Oz. Or was that the Icon?

No Broadway show on Utopia and while Icon does have Wizard, it isn't from Broadway, it's Royal's adaptation.  Still pretty great though.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, twangster said:

Aqua show, ice show and theater.  I’ve stopped going to comedy due to hit or miss comedians.  Some use same old stuff for years, some think swearing makes them funny.  I’m okay with cuss words, but they make no one funny. 

Note sure if you are 3 or 4 night.  

IMG_0276.thumb.jpeg.fe0914c7d9adfeecdf70199aa207c391.jpeg

thank you this was very helpful!!!!

• Like 1