Pinnacle/Zenith question

39august

Have any new Pinnacle/Zeniths been allowed Retreat Lounge access on any ship lately, please?  I will be on Eclipse in 5 weeks and hoping to be allowed in MIchael's because it's so easy to grab bottled water and snacks there to take back to the cabin. Otherwise, I hardly ever use it. 

Are suites on your sailing full?  If so that may indicate that Suite guests plus the unknown number of Celebrity Zeniths could be put the Retreat Lounge at capacity.  
It is my understanding that Pinnacle Zeniths are notified pre cruise if they will have lounge access.

Our E class sailings since the change access was not available for status matched Zeniths, but that was just 2 sailings.

Eclipse M/C lounge is fairly small.  If your talking about the 10/21 sailing it is the sailing after the repo from Boston which tends to attract Zenith and B2B.  I personally know of 6 on this sailing so I imagine there will be many more.   I wouldn't hold my breath that access of status match will be available.  You will be invited to the lunch and have all the other benefits.