Princess web site: "we're having technical difficulties" for last three days

Cajuntraveler

Is anyone else having issues with accessing the Princess web site via a computer?  For the last three day I have tried to book an excursion but keep getting the message "we're having technical difficulties" try again later.  I get the same message when I try to do a booking without signing in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cajuntraveler said:

Is anyone else having issues with accessing the Princess web site via a computer?  For the last three day I have tried to book an excursion but keep getting the message "we're having technical difficulties" try again later.  I get the same message when I try to do a booking without signing in.

Multiple threads about these issues.

You are not alone.... ☹️

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

I've done all the cache clearing and incognito modes and the issue returns.  What finally worked for me is rejecting all but the most necessary cookies after clearing it.  Not sure why.

As suggested, I cleared history and cache.  I was able to get further on the web site before the technical difficulties message appeared again.  

Edited by Cajuntraveler
delete

16 minutes ago, Cajuntraveler said:

What finally worked for me is rejecting all but the most necessary cookies after clearing

Thanks - I figured out how to cancel cookies for the princess site.  I'm hoping this will solve the problem.  Thanks to all for your help.

10 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

What finally worked for me is rejecting all but the most necessary cookies after clearing it

Thank you! Clearing the Princess cookies worked.  I was able to access all info on my upcoming cruise.

To whomever suggested clearing the cookies, thank you!  It worked --I can once again access everything on the Princess site.  After a call to the tech department, the only help they could suggest was to just log on with booking number.  That allowed me to work with that particular cruise, but I could not access anything else without getting the dreaded "apologize for the inconvenience" message.  The "tech" was no help at all.

• Like 2