Cruise planner doesn't show upgrade to premium beverage option

catspaw1

My July Iceland cruise has shown classic package since booked 12/23.

Cruise planner still only shows classic @ 70.99 pppd, premium @ 79.99.

When I called csr they offered upgrade at 13.99 /pppd.

Hoping to be able to take advantage of blackjack Friday sales, but no faith in Celebrity IT dept.

Hi all, its been a week & its still not showing the price to upgrade from classic to premium package. I called Celebrity today & IT still working on it! We leave in less than 6 weeks. Getting disgusted about this. It should be a simple fix.

32 minutes ago, catspaw1 said:

Hi all, its been a week & its still not showing the price to upgrade from classic to premium package. I called Celebrity today & IT still working on it! We leave in less than 6 weeks. Getting disgusted about this. It should be a simple fix.

Call them and ask for the upgrade price..easy to do on the phone..

Edited by PTC DAWG

yup I know... I called them today- only 5% off so no deal. I'm looking for a flash sale greater than my captain club 10% discount. Usually, I just check the app every day & watch for a great flash sale. For our July cruise I got it for $9 day plus 20% gratuity. calling & waiting on hold every day is a PITA- they need to fix their system so I can see the upgrade on line!

6 minutes ago, catspaw1 said:

yup I know... I called them today- only 5% off so no deal. I'm looking for a flash sale greater than my captain club 10% discount. Usually, I just check the app every day & watch for a great flash sale. For our July cruise I got it for $9 day plus 20% gratuity. calling & waiting on hold every day is a PITA- they need to fix their system so I can see the upgrade on line!

I have paid as low as $6.99 plus grats..I haven’t seen it anywhere near that low lately..good luck..

7 hours ago, catspaw1 said:

Same issue here…but if you look at the package prices on the app, the percentage discount *should* also apply to the upgrade. So if, for example, the price of the classic and premium packages are both listed at 20% off, that same percentage should also apply to the upgrade price if you were to call. Note I said “should”…can never be too sure with Celebrity 😂 

On 10/1/2024 at 5:00 PM, Susanb10567 said:

Same here…

Same problem here. No wifi upgrade available either. The second "Drinks" link under Plan My Cruise takes me to two upgrade panels. But, if I try to reserve it states not eligible. The upgrade price listed for our two cruises is different. $9.99 for one and $13.99 for the other.

I think Celebrity is having some serious IT problems with their websites and app.  There are so many items not showing on the planners, not being able to book dinning, Four person cabana only at full price, the list goes on and on for me...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

I think Celebrity is having some serious IT problems with their websites and app.  There are so many items not showing on the planners, not being able to book dinning, Four person cabana only at full price, the list goes on and on for me...

Mine's not showing my OBC from my Book Later certificate. My TA said it can take 48 hours...I'll give it until Monday (almost a week) and then she'll call about it.