So who is getting ready to book for 2026/27?

gordylad

Iceland Intensive interests me for Summer 2026...BUT...only 3 ports?! The 2025 Iceland itinerary has 4 ports.

I'll check it out when the cruises are actually released, but I already booked Iceland on HAL for Aug. 2026, which will be hard to beat: four ports and a covered main pool for $4,850 for two in a balcony cabin, with tips, wifi and drink package.

• Like 3

Going to the ABC Islands in Jan. 26.

Taking Daughter and Fiancé on Caribbean cruise in Feb. 25. 

Looking at a Med Cruise in ‘27 with TA back to the States.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, boykin said:

Looking into Baltics 6/2026 or maybe east coast to Iceland. Sure hope prices are affordable😬

I’m hoping affordable too but I’m not getting my hopes up.  DH and I agreed last night on a price ceiling.  If it doesn’t work we will do something else.  There’s a point where it’s just silly.

• Like 2

So some sailings are bookable right now.

My travel agent is able to book the Aug 1 2026 Apex sailing (14 night Spain + total eclipse) and the Aug 15 7 night Norway sailing after that.  The Aug 29th 14 night Norway + Arctic Circle has not been released yet.

Pricing is $11,588 for 2 with NRD and includes 2 perks for the Aug 1 sailing.  This is for an SV

Pricing is $5,766 for 2 with NRD + 2 perks for Aug 15th sailing.  Also for an SV.

I don't understand the 2 perk thing because I thought it's "cruise only" or "always included" fares recently..

39 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

So some sailings are bookable right now.

My travel agent is able to book the Aug 1 2026 Apex sailing (14 night Spain + total eclipse) and the Aug 15 7 night Norway sailing after that.  The Aug 29th 14 night Norway + Arctic Circle has not been released yet.

Pricing is $11,588 for 2 with NRD and includes 2 perks for the Aug 1 sailing.  This is for an SV

Pricing is $5,766 for 2 with NRD + 2 perks for Aug 15th sailing.  Also for an SV.

I don't understand the 2 perk thing because I thought it's "cruise only" or "always included" fares recently..

Interesting.  So, the two perks is probably classic beverage package and WiFi or maybe they are allowing a choice of 2 from WiFi , drinks, tips? The solar eclipse one is out of my price range.

I was playing last night with 2025 just to get a sense of pricing and I just can’t wrap my head around some of the refundable deposits…the refundable created a price difference that is almost double.  I almost think the risk of losing it (or moving the cruise if possible) is better than overpaying by that much.  I’ve been doing non refundable as I typically get cancel for any reason trip insurance so I figure I’m reasonably well covered so I haven’t paid much attention to the difference, but wow!

• Thanks 1