Question for those experienced sailing on Azamara...

kathy49

The whole experience looks so nice. Just wondering if anyone has noticed "large" groups on their sailings?

By large I mean the kind that influencers put together which are often anywhere from 30 to more than 100 in

the group?  I am not talking about a family group or small incentive group but the much bigger ones. I would

think with the smaller ships you might not find them but just asking. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Dynacruiser said:

I am not sure where your question is leading to, but to answer it directly, I have seen one or two groups of maybe 75?  more folks?   The one that comes to mind was a dental surgery convention group.   I had so much fun those folks.

Now that you mention that, there was a physicians conference on one of our cruises in 2022.

• Like 1

Last cruise there was an 80 person Perry Golf group. I have done several Perry Golf cruises (I am not a golfer) and this was the first time I have seen a dining area--in this case the Patio--reserved for them. There was also a large group put together by a TA. But no groups put together by influencers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Azamara isn’t Explora, which has been filling their ship (excuse me, floating hotel) with Influencers who take over every venue and shoo out the paying passengers that are polluting their videos. 

Wow!😮. That is so bad. I watch influencer videos from all and sundry (eg airlines) and I do wonder just how much some of these entitled people affect others. 

Phil 

17 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Wow!😮. That is so bad. I watch influencer videos from all and sundry (eg airlines) and I do wonder just how much some of these entitled people affect others. 

Phil 

It’s one of Explora’s big faults and they only listen to feedback from them at head office not the views  from paying guests 

• Thanks 1

There have been some YT videos about influencers coming on for a free cruise and really disrupting the general passenger experience. Inviting them on "en masse" to fill some empty cabins is really insulting to the rest of the passengers. Most recent I saw was Sun Princess. 

• Like 1