No NYC cruises for a month in 2025

PartyLikeIts1990

Norwegian Getaway last cruise out of NYC is from October 19 to October 26 2025. Then the ship repositions to Miami for a cruise on November 3

The next NYC bound ship, Norwegian Breakaway does not arrive until November 22 2025. There appears to be like a one-month gap between end of October and end of November with no cruises out of NYC

This seems high usually because for many years i have always an done a cruise the first week of November on a Norwegian ship out of NYC, usually to Bermuda to Bahamas

Will NCL add more cruises later or is this the new normal with a reduction of cruses out of NYC?

Nevermind.  I was thinking you meant 2024 but I see you were talking about 2025.  I hope this is not a new development too!  We are on the November 10th cruise this year and these late cruises to Bermuda don't seem to be selling well.  Likely because it will not be beach weather in Bermuda.

Edited by Travelling2Some

One of the big reasons we started cruising with NCL back in 2004 was bc they were the ONLY cruise line at that time that went out of NYC year round.  If you needed a 'break' you could ALWAYS hop on an NCL cruise to Bermuda (in season) or down to Port Canaveral, Nassau, Miami & NCL's private island (year round, pretty much) or the Caribbean (in season).  The Port Canaveral cruises are long gone (since the COVID) and if NCL is cutting back even further out of NYC we'll have to re-think our cruising options.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Edited by tomk3212
Change date
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, tomk3212 said:

The Port Canaveral cruises are long gone (since the COVID) and if NCL is cutting back even further out of NYC we'll have to re-think our cruising options.

those cruises to Port Canaveral and to the Bahamas islands is not gone yet. they still those do those itinerary every now and then. Breakaway is doing that itinerary when she arrives back in NYC again in November 22 2025. Escape is also doing that itinerary a few times in February and March 2025 and again in August 2025 they have one that goes to Bermuda in additional to Port Canaveral stops 

I too am disappointed they are no NCL cruises during the first week of November 2025

• Like 1