Possible to Disembark from Port Canaveral and Embark in Jacksonville the same day?

Gamecock_Cruiser

We did S2S a couple of years ago, finished a Transatlantic in Tampa and got an Uber to Port Canaveral for seven nights on Mardi Gras. It was great even with some traffic issues around Orlando but we got to Port Canaveral in good time, after the early embarkation, so had no waiting in the cruise terminal and very quick to board Mardi Gras. Given the opportunity we would do it again without hesitation.

• Like 1

We took a 4-night cruise out of Miami in December 2023, then a 6-night out of Port Canaveral with one night in between. We did laundry (free) in the hotel that evening and had a relaxing start to the second cruise.. It was easy to pack for a 6-night cruise and just use the same clothes for the 4-night. It was relaxing and fun, and we would happily do it again if the timing worked out.

• Like 1

We did a side to side with Horizon (Miami) and Mardi Gras (PC).  We were first off the Horizon, Ubered to MIA, had a car rental waiting, drove to PC and were on the Mardi Gras bt 2 pm.  While not for feint of heart, it sure was an interesting day.

• Like 1

I wish they had a WOW button on here! Manhattan, Brooklyn/Red Hook and Bayonne ports are all within 25 minutes to an hour from my doorstep (with traffic!) and takes me a month to plan transport for ONE cruise! Kudos and good luck to all of you side by siders! 👍👍👏🤞🛳️

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

We did a side to side with Horizon (Miami) and Mardi Gras (PC).  We were first off the Horizon, Ubered to MIA, had a car rental waiting, drove to PC and were on the Mardi Gras bt 2 pm.  While not for feint of heart, it sure was an interesting day.

That was brave and something we wouldn't do unless there was a day in between. 😎

11 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

That was brave and something we wouldn't do unless there was a day in between. 😎

Let’s just say they made me an offer I could not refuse.  Too make it even a little harrier, 95 north was closed for a serious accident in WPB and had a 15 minute street by street detour.

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 1