Miami Port Transportation to Airport

I’m pretty sure there are cabs, and I know a lot of people take an Uber. 
we have always prearranged Royal Caribbean’s shuttle to take us from the port to the airport. We usually get a porter to grab our luggage and they take us straight out to the shuttle and it has been very convenient. We have done this at Miami, Port Everglades and Port Canaveral cruise ports.

Be aware that the cab fares are no longer a flat rate for rides to the airport.  They run the meter now and it’s going to be around $40 or more.  Also the van and suv taxis have a surcharge of 30%.  So you can guess that two weeks ago leaving the Indy the only taxis in line were vans.

Definitely plenty of cabs, as well as Uber + Lyft. We had a personal folding wheelchair my wife uses and several suitcases. We called Uber XXL which came fast and was only $42 to the MIA airport. No issues. Picked us up right there.

• Like 1

Right outside the POM terminal doors you will see a shuttle company with big signs offering transportation to MIA for $10.00pp cash. We have used this option so far twice this year, and it's worked out quick and easy for us. They have several shuttle vans that fill up quickly and are on their way to MIA. You cannot pre-book these but believe me they are there and provide great service. We will be using them again in March.

8 hours ago, catscanman said:

Are there cabs available at the Miami Port to take you to the airport post cruise or do you arrange something before hand. Thanks in advance.

There are lots of taxi. You pay the meter rate.

There are also shuttle drivers offering rides $10 per person to the airport.

Uber/Lyft prices often skyrocket due to demand pricing as all of the ships disembark at the same time. 

There's a bunch of options, be prepared for it to be chaotic and to navigate through a lot of people and luggage to get to what you need, but you'll definitely get a ride to the airport.

uber has cost me $50+ both times I used it from the port to MIA this year (last week and in July).