Princess medallions mailed to Canada?

Bobpell54

4 hours ago, Bobpell54 said:

Going on Princess and wanting to know if fellow Canucks had their medallions mailed to their home?

If so did you apply through their website?

how long before your cruise did you apply?

When did you get them?

Thanks

Bob

I’m sure there was a previous thread on this in this forum. Try a search. 

• Like 1

I’ve ordered mine since September when they started shipping to Canada.  I order them when I book my cruise(s) and they usually arrive 10 to 21 days out.  The app can be glitchy so when that happens I use the web based version on the Princess website.  They send an email when they ship them and I am unable to track them but they are in my mailbox approximately 5-7 days later.

Shipping is free with Princess Plus or Premium and Premium offers also include a clip on holder.  

2 hours ago, Bobpell54 said:

Thanks Sproket

i am experiencing problems using the app

bob

You’re welcome, I’ve had no issues ordering through the Princess website.  In fact I’ve had medallions in my shopping cart for a few months that I can’t get rid of.  Thankfully there is a work around.

4 hours ago, CDNPolar said:

I have been specifically informed that Canadians get them at checkin at the pier.  This just w week ago.

Technically, Canadians CAN get them at check-in if they choose not to have them shipped pre-cruise. Princess absolutely do ship Medallions to us Canadians if we select that option.  We've had ours shipped to Montreal for every cruise since they started Canadian shipping.  These days they typically arrive at our mailbox a few weeks before sailing.

• Like 1

When I ordered our 1st medallions the app wouldn't give me green lane.  So I checked all of the requirements and found I hadn't accepted the use of my CC for off ship purchases.  Once I did that I've been green lane each time.  Good luck.

K2

14 hours ago, CDNPolar said:

I have been specifically informed that Canadians get them at checkin at the pier.  This just w week ago.

Can I ask who told you that?  because you were given incorrect information.  

At least 7 cruises since September 2023 all with Princess Plus and received them with no issue through Canada Post.  Unless you have a PO Box number there is no reason why you can’t have them shipped to your home.