What movie would you most like to watch on your next cruise?

Luv2CruiseHal

What movie would you most like to watch on your next cruise?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What movie would you most like to watch on your next cruise?

• The Perfect Storm
    • Titanic
    • Das Boot
    • The Poseidon Adventure
    • Lifeboat

Sorry I don't know about any one else but I do not cruise to watch movies there is just too much to do..I can watch movies at any time.. I have over 350 titles in my DVD collection and a 50 in HD TV so anything I can see at sea I can see at home.:D

OK now let the Flame throwers start:D

Sorry I don't know about any one else but I do not cruise to watch movies there is just too much to do..I can watch movies at any time.. I have over 350 titles in my DVD collection and a 50 in HD TV so anything I can see at sea I can see at home.:D

OK now let the Flame throwers start:D

PS there are 2 threads about the same thing

We have never gone to a movie on a ship. We can do that at home.

I have a 5 y/o old @ home who is only in school 3 1/2 hours a day, so I am actually looking forward to watching a movie on the boat! We love going to the movies, but between work/sports/life, we rarely make it there. It will definitely feel like I'm on vacation!

BTW I voted for Titanic

Got to vote for none. That's not an emphatic "none" but that's not why we cruise. We have a pretty good size DVD collection at home and a pretty nice surround sound theatre room so it's not like we don't enjoy watching movies. We do turn on the TV in the cabin and have caught pieces and parts of movies over the length of a cruise but I don't recall ever sitting down and watching a movie from start to finish.

Nice selection, but I might add 'Captain Ron' staring Kurt Russell and Martin Short for Carribean iteneraries.

snippit from the film...

Handsome Guerilla: The American girls are very... what's the word? Superficial.

Caroline Harvey: Yeah. God, I really hate that. Like, I'm into different cultures and different ways of doing things. Like we're watching "Mr. Ed" on TV the other day, and he's speaking French, or something.

I'm a huge movie fan, but I also have to go with 'none'. Though on the Oosterdam, I did watch the first half hour of North By Northwest that was running on the Turner Classic Movies channel on the TV as I was dressing for dinner.

There's just too much stuff to do on board to watch a movie!

During down time in our cabin on our last cruise we watched two movies. Got to see Meet The Fockers and half of some other film I can't recall. Once you seen the whole ship and you got a couple of sea days you have some time to see a movie or two.

That said there isn't exactly one movie I must see on my upcoming cruise. If I see one then fine. If not then fine as well.

I love your list, but have to vote "none". I don't cruise to watch movies (take the popcorn, sure:D ).

I saw Out To Sea on the final voyage of the Rotterdam (mid-length cruise of 18 days), but that's because we were stranded at sea and there wasn't anything left to do!

I did make it a point to see Chicago for a second time on the '03 trans-Atlantic, but that was a long cruise so it was a bit easier to fit in.

None. There is usually at least two movies on every cruise that I would like to see but I never get around to it. I prefer to sit out on the deck and listen to the ocean and watch the stars. I spend way too much time indoors (at work or at home) so when I cruise, I try to spend as much time outdoors, even if it's just sitting and doing absolutely nothing. My next cruise will be 30 days long so I may finally make to it to a theatre on one of the many sea days.

Archived