Carnival Pier

tm3750

Can you get Blue Bell ice cream at Puerta Maya ??? :D:D:D

You are so not funny! Would you believe that I was just talking to the big cheese at Dolphin today about flying in some Blue Bell Banana Pudding or Vanilla Bean. We were trying to figure out how Puerta Vallarta gets it. I crave Blue Bell.

Will those of us arriving on Disney Magic on August 16 get to dock?

Thanks for all of your patient replies

jef

It all depends on when the other docking positions open up. Right now, the Magic is too big to dock. The gangways do not open up in the safe area of the pier so they tender.

Thanks for the link to the website. We will dock on 10/23/06 (Victory) and be with 2 other Carnival ships. Guess we will be able to dock not tender??

We were in Cozumel three years ago and can't wait to go back. We were suppose to go last year but Wilma decided we weren't allowed. We will also visit Cozumel the first week of January 2007.

I checked the web site (cruisecal) and discovered that the Glory and Ecstasy will be in Cozumel on July 17th. Any info on which will tender and which will dock. I will be in a cast with a wheelchair, so I am obviously hoping that the Ecstasy will dock.. Thanks:p

I checked the web site (cruisecal) and discovered that the Glory and Ecstasy will be in Cozumel on July 17th. Any info on which will tender and which will dock. I will be in a cast with a wheelchair, so I am obviously hoping that the Ecstasy will dock.. Thanks:p

Glory has it every other Monday. Ecstasy only docks when they are here on Thursdays.

Just realized I had posted, but not directly to you about my particular tendering v. docking question. :p

We're in port 4/30/07 on the Carnival Triumph, the only other ship in port that day is RCI's Granduer of the Seas. Am I correct in understanding at that point, there should be enough docking spots for atleast 2 ships? Thanks!

Just realized I had posted, but not directly to you about my particular tendering v. docking question. :p

We're in port 4/30/07 on the Carnival Triumph, the only other ship in port that day is RCI's Granduer of the Seas. Am I correct in understanding at that point, there should be enough docking spots for atleast 2 ships? Thanks!

Bearing some unforeseen happening there should be 4 docking spots open by your arrival date.

Archived