Carnival Pier

tm3750

I'm sailing on the Inspiration. We are in Cozumel on 6/22. There is only one other ship listed as being in port that day...Caribbean Princess. Which ship will get the pier? Crossing my fingers it is the Inspiration. :D

Caribbean Princess is too big. Inspiration is scheduled for the pier that day.

How do you find out who gets to dock. We will be there on 9/28 on the Caribbean Princess. The Inspiration will also be there. Who gets the dock?

Inspiration has it that day.

Solita,

Do you know if the Inspiration will be docked or tendered on December 30, 2006? I would think alot of repairs will also be done by that time. Thanks for all your help

Tom

Solita,

Do you know if the Inspiration will be docked or tendered on December 30, 2006? I would think alot of repairs will also be done by that time. Thanks for all your help

Tom

That is a long way off. But hopefully the repairs will be finished on the other 3 berthing spots. But if not, Enchantment would get the spot.

Of the 3 ships in Port on Wed, June 28, the Fascination, Miracle & Magic, do you know which will be docked at pier or tendering? Thanks.

The Miracle is supposed to.

We will be in cozumel on 9/1/06 ... Do you know if we get a dock or if we tender? Don't know when all the docks will open...Any ideas Thanks, rlyans

Rhapsody is supposed to that day.

We'll be in Cozumel aboard the Conquest on October 6, 2006. Only one other ship, the Rhapsody, is also scheduled for Cozumel that day. Is it therefore likely that we will be docking rather than tendering? (crossing fingers here! :D )

If the other berthing spots are not ready and only 1 spot is available, then the Rhapsody gets it.

Solita ... There's 5 boats in Cozumel on July 5th including Disney Magic, RC Enchantment of Seas, Carnival Miracle, Holiday and Facination. Are you sure Miracle gets to dock.

I thought Enchantment would get to dock ... and Miracle would tender to Puerta Maya

Can you double check and confirm ... thx.

ok ppl if you are going to be on a RCL boat it will get to dock. It Trumps Carnival since Mexico and Carnival had a hudge fight over who was going to pay to rebuild the peir. I know it sucks since I will be on the Conquest here in a little over a month and one other ship will be docking with us and yep you guessed it, it is a RCL ship. So we will tender and they will dock, oh well that is life for you. I don't see why they don't do what the one person said let one ship unload and then move it so the other one can come in and unload too, and then do the same to relad. It would make life so much easier.Then again that makes to much since doesn't it?

Solita ... There's 5 boats in Cozumel on July 5th including Disney Magic, RC Enchantment of Seas, Carnival Miracle, Holiday and Facination. Are you sure Miracle gets to dock.

I thought Enchantment would get to dock ... and Miracle would tender to Puerta Maya

Can you double check and confirm ... thx.

I think Enchantment's too long for the space at the pier.

Hi, Solita:

Thank you for answering all these docking/tendering questions. I'll be on the Caribbean Princess visiting Cozumel Aug. 3. The only other ship in port that day is the Inspiration, arriving an hour later than we do.

Would you please tell me whether we will tender or dock?

Thanks!

Jayne

Would love to know how you find out this info however haven't read that anywhere yet sooooo can you tell me about the docking of the Miracle on the following port days?

June 27th grand cayman

June 28th Cozumel

June 29th Belize

June 30th Costa Maya

Thank you in advance for you help

Archived