Carnival Pier

tm3750

Sorry Creekbaby but the Carnival Glory will be there on the 5th of June too. From what I have heard Glory gets the dock and Ecstasy tenders.

bearacrusing - I will be on the Glory 6/3 to 6/10, and I've been wondering whether we would tender or not at Cozumel. I'm curious where you got your inside information :)

Since this week is the first Glory Western cruise to go back to Cozumel, I couldn't find any past experience to go by. (Hopefully someone will post a review before we leave).

Just curious, really, do you know what the rules are? Is it first-come, first-docked, or does the largest ship get the dock (since a larger ship, with more passengers would take longer to tender)?

Update - Okay, so I should research more, here is the thread that says Glory gets the pier (*yay!*) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=350671

We just came back from the Miracle and we docked at the International pier. There were only two ships in port that day, us and the Fascination. It was very nice being able to just walk off the ship.

When do you find out if you are tendering or docking? Im on the Miracle 06/25 and will be in Cozumel on the 28th with 2 other ships ... Disney and Fasciantaion ... thanks

Phlotsam - glad to have you on the cruise. Only 11 more days. I got my info from this site. You can search cruisecal.com but I don't think they have that thing up to date. Every time I do a search on that site it says that the Glory is the only ship at that port. Doesn't matter what port either. I seen the thread you are talking about but I seen it somewhere else too. Now where did I see that thing?

Hi we (Grandeur of the Seas) are docking in Cozumel on June 27th with Freedom of the Seas and The Holiday. Any idea where we will dock? I am trying to reserve a car and don't know what location to go with.

Thanks,

Cindy

I will be on the Conqest and in Cozumel on June 2, 2006, wonder if we will get to dock or have to tender.

Sorry, Conquest tenders into the fiscal pier downtown. Rhapsody will get the pier.

We are in Cozumel June 5, 2006 on the Ecstasy. Will we be tendering or able to dock? It seems according to Cruisecal.com that we are the only ship there that day.

Thanks!

Sorry, the Glory gets the pier that day. Ecstasy will tender into SSA.

anyone know how to tell if the Miracle will be docking or tendering on June 7? we will be 1 of 4 boats docked that day although we are coming in 1st.

No sorry, the Enchantment has the pier.

1. How does one find out how many ships will be in port on any given day?

2. We will be in Cozumel on October 23. Are we likely to dock or tender in?

Thanks.

Three ships that day so far...all Carnival. I imagine that the Glory will still have the berth if the other berths are not open on the other piers yet. By the end of October, there are SUPPOSED to be 4 berths ready. We have our fingers crossed.

bearacrusing - I will be on the Glory 6/3 to 6/10, and I've been wondering whether we would tender or not at Cozumel. I'm curious where you got your inside information :)

Just curious, really, do you know what the rules are? Is it first-come, first-docked, or does the largest ship get the dock (since a larger ship, with more passengers would take longer to tender)?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=350671

Yep, Glory has the pier spot.

It is decided by size (since the ship gangways have to matchup with the pier and the length can´t exceed the pier length), politics and money.

When do you find out if you are tendering or docking? Im on the Miracle 06/25 and will be in Cozumel on the 28th with 2 other ships ... Disney and Fasciantaion ... thanks

Miracle does have the pier spot that day.

Hi we (Grandeur of the Seas) are docking in Cozumel on June 27th with Freedom of the Seas and The Holiday. Any idea where we will dock? I am trying to reserve a car and don't know what location to go with.

Thanks,

Cindy

Grandeur has the pier spot.

we are on the inspiration on december 30th only 2 other ships in port that day...... think we will be able to dock????

By December 30, there are supposed to be 3 other pier berths open. But if not, the Enchantment will get the position.

Which of the 3 boats will get to dock at the pier?? Will be there this weekend June 3rd. on the inspiration. The Holiday, and Enchantment will be there also. With the Inspiration and Holiday coming in at 8:00am, and Enchantment at 10:00 am. Which boat will get it?

Which of the 3 boats will get to dock at the pier?? Will be there this weekend June 3rd. on the inspiration. The Holiday, and Enchantment will be there also. With the Inspiration and Holiday coming in at 8:00am, and Enchantment at 10:00 am. Which boat will get it?

Enchantment will.

All,

Does anyone know if Carnival Inspiration docking in Cozumel June 17 will be tendering?

Also, I'm curious - how is this information is obtained?

Thank you

The Enchantment is scheduled to have the pier that day.

Archived