Please help me find.......

mrskmirolla

Wow -

What an amazing list!

Isn't it awesome? Trubey started this several months ago. I think it was prompted by a thread YOU started about trying to identify cruises with large groups book onboard.

Yikes!:eek: I just checked the list and discovered the cruise before ours on the Maasdam in Feb/07 is a Nude cruise ..... darn glad we didn't want that week - the nude folks wouldn't have been real happy with this body going unclothed! Oh, I just thought of something - I r-e-a-l-l-y hope they launder all the bedspreads before we get aboard. Ick!!!!!!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Yikes!:eek: I just checked the list and discovered the cruise before ours on the Maasdam in Feb/07 is a Nude cruise ..... darn glad we didn't want that week - the nude folks wouldn't have been real happy with this body going unclothed! Oh, I just thought of something - I r-e-a-l-l-y hope they launder all the bedspreads before we get aboard. Ick!!!!!!

Smooth Sailing! :)

AAAHAAA!

But what make you think the non-nudists from ANY cruise before yours aren't nekkid while in bed? :eek:

AAAHAAA!

But what make you think the non-nudists from ANY cruise before yours aren't nekkid while in bed? :eek:

Don't get us started, Mr B'day Boy!

***never naked - ever***

K&R Curt: Nekkid in bed's different - they change and launder sheets ... not so frequently do they do the bedspreads. I'll just have to think nice thoughts and continue to drink until I don't think about it any longer!;)

Vegas Jim,

Thank you sooooo much. I have read it so many times and then I forgot how to get it. I really appreciate your help. I was reading on another post about the gay cruise and the person who booked it just found out and didn't know what to do but then I read another and they went on the Westerdam but it looks to be gay too. Oh well.

Thank You Again,

Kathy

On our last cruise (windstar), some of the waiters were describing the cleaning process they go through after a nudist cruise. The ship is wiped down with cleanser EVERYWHERE, even thought the passengers carry a towel around to sit on.:o They said the hardest part was talking with passengers and taking food and drink orders while trying not to look anywhere inappropriate!

Beth

They said the hardest part was talking with passengers and taking food and drink orders while trying not to look anywhere inappropriate!
....oh, what I could say ... it would be funny as 'h' until the post got pulled... leave it to your imagination... :p

Archived