Diamond Lounges/Concierge Lounges

by 2008 ALL RCCL ships will have them! Some ships do not have a concierge with a minimal passenger list so that is a Diamond Lounge & larger ships have Concierge Lounges. If too many Diamond.Plus & suites are aboard, then 2-3 lounges will be available for us to enjoy!

WE RATE!!!!! YEAH!!!! Good to know we are read onboard & meeting held with what we say as my TA told me today!

I think the OP was trying to say that RCI will have concierge lounges on all their ships by 2008-- why he's so excited now is beyond me as I posted this fact a few weeks ago in another thread. As with the other ships, when there is a large compliment of Diamond/D+ members they will open a secondary lounge from 5p-830p

leave the guy alone. I am obsessed over them too. If you are a diamond member going into that room before dinner and after dinner saves ( well for me i get a couple drinks before and a couple after, so do the math) thats a lot for a cruise. Get boozed up for cheaper and enjoy myself. :D I guess thats why i keep asking questions about the freedom one because it confuses me what they did and im still pissed im going on t he sovereign and they dont have one.

i am reading this thread with interest i am to be a diamond member soon. What does the concierge offer, i understand free drink but what types is it wines spirits and soft drinks, apart from drinks what else can we expect here. any info appreciated thank you

not just booze from 5-9PM, the specialty coffee which sells for $4 a cup is free there with continenal breakfast, lunch, hor de orves also. Soda pop & juice is free as is wine & spirits in the evening.

Finally all ships will have them. A place for Diamond & Diamond plus members to congregate & enjoy the cruise together. 500 of us were on Jewel last May for a member cruise & we all are still talking about it.

MACOP - You seem to be completely obsessed wth the concierge lounge.

sag... you sound like my husband! We just went on the Sovereign in June for a family trip and my husband was so bothered that we were sailing on a ship with no concierge lounge, and our seapass bill was actually MORE than it was on our last 7 night cruise!

Eric-- the CL can be added very easily to the Sovereign Class ships, but using the back side of the Viking Crown Lounge (the area where the elevators open up to).. All they have to do is wall off that back section and add a door.

Yes and IF my bill ends up more than what it was on the 7day cruise I will be angry. Well not really cause you cannot be angry on a cruise but you know. Maybe a little less gambling this time. Well take care yall.

Eric-- the CL can be added very easily to the Sovereign Class ships, but using the back side of the Viking Crown Lounge (the area where the elevators open up to).. All they have to do is wall off that back section and add a door.

I wouldn't want to see the VCL cut up on the Monarch. They could put it where Jade is currently. After all they don't get much business there anyways.

I wouldn't want to see the VCL cut up on the Monarch. They could put it where Jade is currently. After all they don't get much business there anyways.

Do they get any, LOL? We went up there on our first Monarch cruise and have never gone back. The sushi was ok, but not worth paying extra for, IMHO. I like that idea - even though it's all the way forward & could get a little rocky, the views are awesome!

Jade on the Monarch is eventually going to become Johnny Rockets. This was supposed to happen on her last dry dock but never got done.

Jean-- I see you're busy at work today-- LOL .

I decided to call it quits for a while-- I just got a new group of 200 cabins on the Freedom and it's making me insane!

by 2008 ALL RCCL ships will have them! Some ships do not have a concierge with a minimal passenger list so that is a Diamond Lounge & larger ships have Concierge Lounges. If too many Diamond.Plus & suites are aboard, then 2-3 lounges will be available for us to enjoy!

WE RATE!!!!! YEAH!!!! Good to know we are read onboard & meeting held with what we say as my TA told me today!

Where did you find out about this? Can you provide your source? Thanks :D

Jade on the Monarch is eventually going to become Johnny Rockets. This was supposed to happen on her last dry dock but never got done.

Jean-- I see you're busy at work today-- LOL .

I decided to call it quits for a while-- I just got a new group of 200 cabins on the Freedom and it's making me insane!

Bob........you are correct.......that Jade was to become Johnny Rockets.

And I think that will still happen.

The concierge/Diamond lounge does not have to have any windows, as HAL's concierge lounge is right in the middle of the ship. It will be interesting to see where RCCl places the lounge on each ship. Obviously, there will be a spillover lounge...........and that one will probably have the best views etc.

Jean........you working today???? I'm just trying to keep cool by holding homes open.......and counting down the days till Arizona is out of the heat wave.........and we are back on the Monarch together!!

Rick

Archived