My Wife says bigger is better

In all honesty, even though we could afford suites I doubt that we will ever buy one. I would rather use those extra $100's playing. The size of the room isn't important to us....if it has a balcony, we are happy. :D

If you can do it....then do it! You'll hear all the angles......"we are not ever going to be in our cabin, blah, blah..", "all we need is a bed and a bathroom, blah, blah....", "we would rather cruise more often than spend the extra money"...wait, that's actually a pretty good one.

Anyway, big cabins are VERY nice. Great space in the bathroom, plus extra vanity so both can get ready at once. Big closets are great, no tripping over luggage or need for constant rearranging of clean & dirty. Room to have new friends over for cocktails if you choose. Plus, if you are on a newer ship, the concierge room / service is real plus.

Go for it!

Is a larger cabin that much better than a smaller one?

We had bigger~Balcony( HAL), We had smaller RCCL-Monarch

Didn't make a diffrence in the out come of the cruise.

Enjoyed them all.

Now ,if we are talking about other things...............

We've had a balcony for our first three cruises. Our first cruise in a mini suite. We are spoiled with the balcony. The extra room is nice. We love to hear the ocean at night, and a cocktail on the balcony.

I was afraid of what I was going to read hear and being a wife yes bigger is better.... :)

really this is our time together and we spend a lot of time in our cabin and on the balcony.

----------------------------------------------------

I agree , We spend alot of time in our suite as well. I thought maybe I was alone in this kind of thinking.

Hello,

We always book deluxe oceanview (balcony) then upgrade at pier or during 1st day of sailing. Seeing that you get same food, service etc as inside cabin verus suite, save your money!

Remember size doesn't matter, it's how you use it!

We have been upgraded twice once on Carnival and once on Hal from a balcony to a suite. The extra space is nice to have and makes it easier to move around and easier when you are getting read for formal. If you can afford go for the larger room. If nothing else at least try it once and you will find it easy to decide for yourself.

L & D or D & L

• 8 months later...
Hello,

We always book deluxe oceanview (balcony) then upgrade at pier or during 1st day of sailing. Seeing that you get same food, service etc as inside cabin verus suite, save your money!

Remember size doesn't matter, it's how you use it!

Size certainly matters, :D if you have the size and most important, you know how to use it.(smile). ricko1

Archived