Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Floris, I am hoping that Captain Pagonis will be on board Century in January '08. If he comes back on board mid-November he should be, right? I truly hope so. He is the most personable Captain we have ever met. (And crew members have said they like him so much better than the other one. That makes for a happier ship.)

Yes, he will be there, until late February. He said he intends to stick to Century for now, but hopes to be asked to launch one of the four Solstice class ships later...

Floris

Do you happen to know if Mike Pereira (Cellar Master/Sommelier from India) is on Century? Also, if he will be there for the T/A in December?

Thanks!

I am sorry, I did not see or meet him. Our Sommelier was from Turkey and she was great!

Yes, he will be there, until late February. He said he intends to stick to Century for now, but hopes to be asked to launch one of the four Solstice class ships later...

Floris

I'm afriad I have made a pest of myself over this but I really hoped he would be there. We spent some time chatting in the MB one night last December and he was so very nice.

thank you (and you can disregard all my other questions).

Floris

Hi Floris !

I'd love to see Captain Pagonis be the Master of Solstice. He is a wonderful Captain, and has a great personality too. Captain Pagonis gets my vote !

I'd love to see Captain Pagonis be the Master of Solstice. He is a wonderful Captain, and has a great personality too. Captain Pagonis gets my vote !

That would be great for Captain Pagonis, and I do wish him the very best, but what a huge loss for Century and her crew.

Hello,

Any Nick Weir sightings lately? I know his brother Simon is now Hotel Director (on Summit?), but whatever happened to Nick?

Floris

Simon most recently was on the Infinity. Saw a review about a month ago where he had hosted the Captain's Table one evening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh....I love Daniel and Humberto:D :) :D they are 2 of the nicest

folks I have ever met!!!

And I think I met Zbigniew Lisowski too....does he get called

by a nickname of Ziggy???

Captain - Zisis Taramas

Staff Captain - Philip Dimoulas

Hotel Director - Zbigniew Lisowski

Cruise Director - Damian de Lorenzis

Cruise Sales - Humberto Souza

Captain's Club - Emma Quezon

Concierge - Daniel Souza

Thanks for the update. Do you know if Humberto Souza and Daniel Souza are related?

We were on the Infinity at the end of August and the Captain was Dimitrios Kafetzis (he's hilarious) and the Cruise Director was Derek (forgot his last name).

Thanks Kathleen:

Derek Habraken perhaps?

I agree about the captain.

Archived