Seductress transformation on a cruise...

BearySweet, I'm glad you resurrected this thread -- I missed it the first time around, and there are some fun ideas here! :)

So here's my contribution: a cruise is a perfect opportunity to play "pick up a stranger" and "take him back to your cabin." Just tell hubby when to show up at a bar you've never been to before so that you hopefully won't be recognized (by other passengers, I mean), then send him out to explore the ship while you get all dolled up in a sexy new outfit he's never seen (a wig or a different hairstyle helps too). Make your way to the bar a few minutes before the assigned time . . . sit down and order a drink . . . wait for your "handsome stranger" to find you and strike up a conversation . . . flirt outrageously . . . throw caution to the wind . . . :D :D :D

I know that some people could never pull it off without cracking up or feeling silly. But if you have an actress streak in you and you can handle suspending reality for the evening (I find it helps when you have a prefabricated name and persona ready to go, but don't share it ahead of time), it can have some pretty spectacular results. ;)

I LOVE lingerie but my fiance doesn't get into it as much as I do. I buy them anyhow, give him a visual for awhile and off it goes. The confidence booster I get strutting around in sexy things goes a long way.

I've purchased two "naughty" outfits for our cruise. Even if it weren't our wedding/honeymoon trip, I would have bought them anyhow. I don't know why, but we tend to get more amorous when we're in public than sitting at home. Sort of that "I wanna take you home and ______" complex. :D

Jane, try Lejaby! They were my downfall. Once I had brought one of their sets there was no turning back. I also love Aubabe, and an italian make, whose name escapes me. ( my husband couldn't care less about how much they cost...he obvioulsy appreciates them!)

Sadly, since getting the dog, I only get their bras now ( he gets the pants out of the laundry bin and chews out the gussets). Disgusting. He had my daughters bikini bottems last week - which isn't funny as they were lovely.

Anyone want a dog?

BD

I love dogs! I have one poodle who would eat anything and the other just steals in a more discriminating (sneaky) manner. I keep the "dainties" in a lingerie bag in a closed laundry hamper until they are ready to be washed. This seems to keep the boys from getting an unacceptable snack!

Yesterday, the younger poodle took a shoe bag from a new pair of shoes that my husband left in the family room. He (dog) just wanted that flannel bag in the worst way. He's nearly 6 years old and still a puppy at heart.

The older guy, 11, is just a scoundrel and a sneak.

--Judy

I always make it a point to get at least 2 new naughty outfits for a vacation. It makes me feel good to see myself all tressed up and looking pretty. I do things like not wear panties to dinner either- and then let him know. :rolleyes: He loves it everytime.

BearySweet' date=' I'm glad you resurrected this thread -- I missed it the first time around, and there are some fun ideas here! :)[/font']

So here's my contribution: a cruise is a perfect opportunity to play "pick up a stranger" and "take him back to your cabin." Just tell hubby when to show up at a bar you've never been to before so that you hopefully won't be recognized (by other passengers, I mean), then send him out to explore the ship while you get all dolled up in a sexy new outfit he's never seen (a wig or a different hairstyle helps too). Make your way to the bar a few minutes before the assigned time . . . sit down and order a drink . . . wait for your "handsome stranger" to find you and strike up a conversation . . . flirt outrageously . . . throw caution to the wind . . . :D :D :D

I know that some people could never pull it off without cracking up or feeling silly. But if you have an actress streak in you and you can handle suspending reality for the evening (I find it helps when you have a prefabricated name and persona ready to go, but don't share it ahead of time), it can have some pretty spectacular results. ;)

GREAT IDEA--I'll just tell him which bar I will be at--sitting at the bar (which I NEVER do), I'll put on my wig, and what I'll be drinking--MAYBE he will send me a drink--DO YOU THINK??

O M G !!!!!

How far back did you have to go to find this!!:eek:

This must've been a heavy wine night for me....

I forgot how hysterically funny these were!!

Well, true to my word..... I have some true "shockers" tucked secretly away into my already overweight baggage!!( Yeah, Yeah, I am working on that)

Can't wait to see what the TSA thinks!!

I ought to pack them in DH's suitcase and if caught and exposed...exclaim aloud and in agast horror, " HONEY!!...What the..."

I just packed my new silky nightie...and a new corsett...hubby will be quite surprised...after 23 years...I still love to surprise him!!;)

We leave Saturday morning on the Navigator...12 days Transatlantic...then 5 days in England with our daughters who are attending College there!!

Hi, I just want to wish you a wonderful time and congrats

on the 23 years of marriage too:)

I sail solo and maybe if I was a lingere (sp) type of gal

I would buy a silk something or other for me, but since I can't

be something other than who I am, a cotton nightshirt

will be just fine. At home I sleep in a t-shirt.

As for picking a handsome stranger up at one the bars...lets

just say the ones I would like to pick up are off limits:eek: ;)...no,

that would not be one of ya'lls husbands......

Hi Heather, some of these replies are making me smile though:D

DH never ceases to amaze me. We met when I was 18 and weighed 125 lbs. We just celebrated our 38th anniversary last month, and he is still a skin-man, even though there's a LOT more skin now!!! :D

He told me last week that he loves my body as much now as he ever did.

The "secret" to long marriages, IMO, is like the 3-legged stool:

Humor

Sex

Common interests

When one ain't working, the rest of them hold up the stool. Keep 2 out of 3 working at all times!!! Think about it: new baby? no sex goin' on, but humor and the baby keep you going.

I am a thong and bra matching person...and wear daily...DH likes when he sees me in cabin all dolled up getting ready for dinner and I am in my thong & bra (pink and black polka dot is my fav) and I am putting on my strappy high heels for formal night...great look...LOL DH likes for me to strut in cabin like that before slipping into my dress. wink, wink!! :)

I'm so glad that it isn't just our lab sleeping between us Karen! I swear, if that darn dog gets any bigger, we are going to have to get a bigger bed! Between him and the beagle and the cat, and my husband and I, that bed has got to be over it's weight restriction!

I seem to just pack a couple of nice slip nighties whenever we go anywhere. I look at all the really cute and sexy stuff in the stores, but it seems to me that if I can't wear it to sleep in, there's no point in buying it. Although I would like to get a bit more matchy with my bras and panties. I just get started, and our daughter will leave the closet door open where the laundry basket is. For the last 12 years, the beagle has just dragged anyones undies into the living room and licks them. However Jake seems to shred them faster than I can buy them, hence the closet door... And why can't he shred the ones that are in a 5 pack for 6 bucks at Walmart? Why always the $10 a piece ones? Yeah, I should know better...

If anything from that post is true, then you'll have to wear spanx to bed because it seems like once you are in them you can't get out of them and you're stuck for life.

Menina

would it be ok to wear Spanx to bed????:D under the moo moo??

Love you Farmerlaine!!!:D:DMy Motto if hubby loves me he'll love "fine flannel"!!

I always love the disapproving look from our lab when hubby feels amorous! It's as if he is saying ..."How can you??!!"

Sounds like you have a very discerning beagle!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Wife leaves her bras at home. We've never done it on a cruise but FL was a blast! If something shows when she leans over or it's slightly see thru, all the better.

Look out Miracle, We'll be there in Dec. We'll go to orient beach where we'll wear our bithday suits. She's had hers a long time but she still looks great in it!

It's not about sex it's about love and caring. There's few men in the world who don't love to be touched by their woman, even when he's watching sports on television. A squeeze on the foot, a touch on the way to work in the morning, a rub on the neck as he's just sitting there.

A cruise can focus a whole lot of love and emotion and touching is a very important part of that.

What makes you feel sexy? It can be lingerie from Milan or just showing up naked, but touching let's him know you care.

We touch a lot, we dance a lot, we love a lot.

This is depressing.....our two sons are going with us, so we won't be able to do anything like this.

After 17 years, we are still like 2 teenagers.;)

Don't let that stop you!!!!! Daytime can be even more fun. Pick an afternoon activity that the boys will be at, then whisper a little something in your honey's ear like "meet me in the room in five min". Tell him a secret knock and be there waiting when he enters. Just make sure to put the Do No Disturb sign and the lock! Definitely a fun little rondevous!

Dear sea hubby:

25 years? WOW ..

I have been married 3 times :eek: congrats on the longjevity.. what is the secret???

My best guess is a quote I heard years ago (happiness is being married to your best friend).

Seriuosly though, someone else mentioned common interests. This is big, especially if one of them is sex.

We're going on Mariner in July and though I don't think we'll break your record , I sure plan to try. I'll report on our total when we get back. Wish me luck.

Your faithless sea hubby

Farmerlaine I love the Beagle story. I can totally relate. We too, have one. In fact we have never had any other breed because they are so much fun. DD spent a fortune on matching VS bras and panties. The Beagle just loved the panties and ate them all up, well, part of them, you know which part! I later found the bras in the garbage! I was so mad at her because she was supposed to be saving her money for university. How could I be mad at a Beagle?

• 2 weeks later...

I am not the silk lacy lingerie type, but I like to buy new nighties or camisoles. Maybe cotton with lace around the collar. Matching panties.

The "dressiest" I'll do is stuff like this:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZN-172180&page=1&cgname=OSSLPBABZZZ&rfnbr=697

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZN-185578&page=1&cgname=OSSLPCHEZZZ&rfnbr=696

But I really like stuff like this:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZN-172283&page=1&cgname=OSSLPCHEZZZ&rfnbr=696

Not to get too graphic... but I just hope my monthly friend doesn't show up early. Not just for whoopie reasons... just because it would be a PIMA!

I am not the silk lacy lingerie type, but I like to buy new nighties or camisoles. Maybe cotton with lace around the collar. Matching panties.

The "dressiest" I'll do is stuff like this:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZN-172180&page=1&cgname=OSSLPBABZZZ&rfnbr=697

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZN-185578&page=1&cgname=OSSLPCHEZZZ&rfnbr=696

But I really like stuff like this:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZN-172283&page=1&cgname=OSSLPCHEZZZ&rfnbr=696

Not to get too graphic... but I just hope my monthly friend doesn't show up early. Not just for whoopie reasons... just because it would be a PIMA!

That seems to be my kinda luck.. TOM is a Pita. (TOM = time of the month):eek:

Has not really been a problem to stop me from activities I like since DH does not travel with me, but still an inconvenience just the same.

Love the items in your links by the way :)

Archived