HAL Coffee Cups

SnorkelBear

Hello,

I was wondering if HAL has left handed coffee cups. My wife is left handed and can only use left hand coffee cups. Princess had them, but we had to ask. :D

Also, for all you Alaska cruisers; where does all the white go when the snow melts. Always been perplexed by that one.

SnorkelBear: I am left handed and have purchased several left handed mugs from HAL. They show the writing to the outside when you hold it in your left hand :D

ps DH says as I am a blonde left handed female that if you don't hold it properly it will dribble!

Hello,

Also, for all you Alaska cruisers; where does all the white go when the snow melts. Always been perplexed by that one.

It is recycled through a percidulator and formed into snowballs which are then sold to the eskimos thereby increasing profits by millions annually. ;)

?????????????????????

i am left handed and have no problem using the coffee cups on hal not the ones i have bought for home use --- if the handle is on the wrong side of the cup i just turn the cup 180 degrees --- if i am feeling very daring i leave the sup on the saucer and just turn the saucer

SnorkelBear: I am left handed and have purchased several left handed mugs from HAL. They show the writing to the outside when you hold it in your left hand :D

ps DH says as I am a blonde left handed female that if you don't hold it properly it will dribble!

If this is the case then I purchased a left handed Dam Ships Mug:D :eek: Because if the handle is on the left the Dam Ships is showing out:cool:

If you'd look at your DAM deckplans, you'd clearly see the little L's which clearly indicate the staterooms and accomodations reserved for you lefties.

If you can't figure this out on your own, your TA should be able to coordinate w/ Shipservices to ensure that you have left-handed accomodations...

:rolleyes:

Do they sell cigars onboard?
Yes, they do. They're the ambidextrous kind. However, if you're a leftie you'll need to take care peeling the band off, as it's wrapped and folded over for gluing the "wrong" way. But no biggie!

Just be sure you don't use a right-handed match to light it, or you could end up with a big mess!

Thanks for the tips Jim. I'll be sure to pack left handed lighter.

The cigar question went along with the "right-wing conspiracy" theme. You remember. The blue dress?? Former President??? Conspiracy. Right-handed, right-winged. This is pretty funny stuff! Through me a bone.:D

Hi Copper,

I am usually somewhat, sort of , kinda middle minded. But you never know.

I can't speak for HAL, but I have stayed in crew quarters on Carnival, and I definitely heard some sleeping going on. Either that, or they cut all the firewood at night.

NapTown,

My reply to you got nuked too. I thought your acrynym was hilarious. It must have been that letter that follows E. I guess humor can be a very a dangerous thing. We can drop bombs, just not the "letter that follows E bombs." Even if in an acrynym. Which I normally hate. I had to think about yours for a bit, but I figured it out. Anyone that may be offended should nor get it anyway. JMHO. OOOOPs!!!:eek:

Hi Copper,

I am usually somewhat, sort of , kinda middle minded. But you never know.

I can't speak for HAL, but I have stayed in crew quarters on Carnival, and I definitely heard some sleeping going on. Either that, or they cut all the firewood at night.

I'm not even going to ask you what you were doing in Carnival's crew quarters:rolleyes:

What do they do with the ice sculptures after they melt?

Copper,

I was working with Que to come up with some new top secret stuff for 007.

They take the sculpture melt, run it through a reverse osmosis system to make ice sculptures from concentrate which freezes real well.

Glad to hear somebody got that one!:D Take care, Bear;)

I'm not even going to ask you what you were doing in Carnival's crew quarters:rolleyes:

What do they do with the ice sculptures after they melt?

I didn't fall for it this time! I learned from my blonde moment last time! Of course they don't push the melted ice sculptures in the pool! They are MELTED! Duh!

I didn't fall for it this time! I learned from my blonde moment last time! Of course they don't push the melted ice sculptures in the pool! They are MELTED! Duh!

Very good, proud of you!!;)

Do the elevators go all the way to the front of the ship?

...do the elevators float?
Yes, they do. It's fairly new Maritime Law that says elevators must have gyroscopic righting devices and automatic water-tight seals that activate when in the water. You'll do fine for up to 5 hours.

Is the moon I saw over Palermo last month the same moon you folks saw in the States?

Archived