HAL Coffee Cups

SnorkelBear

Yes, they do. It's fairly new Maritime Law that says elevators must have gyroscopic righting devices and automatic water-tight seals that activate when in the water. You'll do fine for up to 5 hours.

Is the moon I saw over Palermo last month the same moon you folks saw in the States?

Oh no! That was the European Moon. The American Moon has a blue tint to it, and the Hawaiian moon is covered in Palm Trees....

Now about that pesky sun...How does it change temperatures so often? It's 100 degrees in some places, and a mere 80 in others...Who controls the thermostat?!

when the ship makes a turn does it ever cut the electrical line that they plugged in and tow behind them when they left the home port

That's just silly! Everyone knows the electrical line is made out of the rubberband material. It stretches! That's why no one gets electrocuted when they swim. Duuuh!

Hello,

I was wondering if HAL has left handed coffee cups. My wife is left handed and can only use left hand coffee cups. Princess had them, but we had to ask. :D

Also, for all you Alaska cruisers; where does all the white go when the snow melts. Always been perplexed by that one.

Yes, the left handed cups have the handle on the other side. As for the white on the snow...they then use it on the rice. Nothing is wasted. :D

Bear, are you in your right or left mind today? You ought to get yourself a left-footed skateboard!

BTW, do you know if the crew on HAL's ships sleep onboard at night?

No, they do not sleep onboard at night. They must be taken off the ship and check in at the HAL HOTEL which is run by Helen Waite. If there are any complaints about the accomodations they will go to Helen Waite.:D

Very good, proud of you!!;)

Do the elevators go all the way to the front of the ship?

That also depends on which way the ship is heading and which wall you are standing on in the elevator.:D

Of course on the Crown Princess a few weeks ago, they were going to the port side of the ship I believe.:D

Oh no! That was the European Moon. The American Moon has a blue tint to it, and the Hawaiian moon is covered in Palm Trees....

Now about that pesky sun...How does it change temperatures so often? It's 100 degrees in some places, and a mere 80 in others...Who controls the thermostat?!

Don't even TRY to go near the sun unless it's at night!:D

I see my tongue-in-cheek reply got nuked. I guess there's no room for humor here. :rolleyes:

I missed it! :eek: Can ya do it again? :confused: Maybe in code this time? ;)

Can ya? Can ya? Pleeeezzzzzzzeeeeeee.

No, they do not sleep onboard at night. They must be taken off the ship and check in at the HAL HOTEL which is run by Helen Waite. If there are any complaints about the accomodations they will go to Helen Waite.:D

Now I always thought they were taken off by helicopter each night and returned in the morning

Did you hear about the blonde female pasenger who called the Front Office from her cabin to complain that there was no way out of her cabin. The attendant asked if she saw any doors. She said "Yes, two but one goes into the bathroom and the other has a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on it."

What this BBS really needs is a Personal Message Mailbox to email CC members on this site. I'll try it again later, but you better be on your toes Ruth. The mods may wipe it out again.

I am ambidextrous, so I don't use either side of my brain. Most of you probably already assumed that though.:)

Ditto...

And I was actually able to find a left handed coffee mug. The one's with the screw on top. There is no way to hold it with your right hand and drink it! You HAVE to hold it with your left. It's sold at the Local 7-11s! I have 2

OK, here ya go....

Mine was the first reply and to the question about left handed coffee mugs on HAL compared to those they've had when they've sailed on Princess. I said "I've only got 1 cruise under my belt with HAL, but that's enough to know that there's no place for wierdos and mutants such as people who are left handed. They should consider sailing with Princess so they can be with their own kind.

;)

I further added...

***** is a left handed mug? I thought they were omni-handed?

So, I gather the offended party did not see the ";)" smiley and did not realize the reply was a tongue-in-cheek response.

Archived