***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

If you are around that way the River Cruise is great and doesn't take too long.They have, and still are redeveloping all the area around the river .Its a great mix of old and new.

Are they sounding the fog horn yet?

Would you believe they didn't sound not once today?

Was as thick as pea soup this afternoon and we had more lightning again!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

You are the bestest !!!

xoxox

Hope the weather clears up for you . Don't go to the office till it clears up . We don't want any storms in there .

Hmmmm....do you think I am that supersticious?...If you say so I won't go...:rolleyes:

Tony

This is too funny....went to the Cruise Critic get together in the Pacific Lounge this afternoon and then made my way back to my cabin for a "quick nap" so I thought. Anyways, I started watching some tv and that's all I remember...I passed out obviously since then until 8:45pm is when I awoke. So if my table mates are reading this now ...sorry but I hope you enjoyed the special appetizer I ordered for the table (the fried calamari)and now you know why I wasn't there tonight!

I just raced up to the Panaroma Buffet and some dinner. Tonight was Greek night and I had the Moussaka and a greek salad and some rice pilaf.

The ship is a lot calmer now than it was earlier today. The weather in Singapre tomorrow looks to be much of the same possibly with overcast skies and a high of 92F....doesn't sound like beach weather too me! Hopefully the weatehr in Kuala Lumpur is somewhat much better.

Quiete as usual on the ship tonight. It's currently 9:40pm and there's no one around....you know it's quiet when there's hardly anyone in the internet cafe!

More to follow early tomorrow morning from the Pacific Princess.

Tony

OMG, I'm being stalked! :eek: Got up a little later than usual, which made treadmill time later too. Needed to get coffee/breakfast first. Now out to do errands. Later.

Arlene

I know your routine just like you know mine!Tony

Hi Tony

Thanks for posting - it's becoming addictive to find out what' going on on the Pacific. We were booked on the Cape Town to Sydney segment but had to cancel.

What is Guiseppe's last name? One of our favorite maitre d' was Guiseppe Agata. We sailed with him on the Sky. Royal and Regal. I realize this is a very common name but it would be nice to find out what he's doing now.

This is too funny....went to the Cruise Critic get together in the Pacific Lounge this afternoon and then made my way back to my cabin for a "quick nap" so I thought. Anyways, I started watching some tv and that's all I remember...I passed out obviously since then until 8:45pm is when I awoke. So if my table mates are reading this now ...sorry but I hope you enjoyed the special appetizer I ordered for the table (the fried calamari)and now you know why I wasn't there tonight!

I just raced up to the Panaroma Buffet and some dinner. Tonight was Greek night and I had the Moussaka and a greek salad and some rice pilaf.

The ship is a lot calmer now than it was earlier today. The weather in Singapre tomorrow looks to be much of the same possibly with overcast skies and a high of 92F....doesn't sound like beach weather too me! Hopefully the weatehr in Kuala Lumpur is somewhat much better.

Quiete as usual on the ship tonight. It's currently 9:40pm and there's no one around....you know it's quiet when there's hardly anyone in the internet cafe!

More to follow early tomorrow morning from the Pacific Princess.

Tony

I can understand your sleeping through dinner.When I visit the UK 8 hours ahead I always have found myself feeling really tired at around 4PM onwards.

My parents used to get mad at me because they would come into my room and say 'Asleep Again' your dinner is on the table. It takes my mind seven days at least when in UK to adjust. Arriving back home to Canada I don't encounter that problem.

Looking forward very much, to your report on Singapore I've always had a yearning to visit.:)

Referring to 'The Cookies'.....remember thats just eating extra 'Transfat.':D

Yup, Tony, missed you at dinner but the calamari was great! We had to eat your share, too!Hi Arlene! So we finally got to meet the "man of mystery!" About time, huh?Great cruise so far. Love these little ships and everyone is being very nice to us.Cheers!Dee

Hmmmm....do you think I am that supersticious?...If you say so I won't go...:rolleyes:

Tony

We not only think ....J and I both know .

We are planning when to do Asia in 2007 . You know how I like heat and sun so you need to tell us which month to visit . So far it has been miserable for you and I would be beside myself in all that rain .

Hi Dee.......

We also enjoyed our complimentary calamari with Tony at our table. You never know what specialties Tony may order. One thing for sure: fattening! :)

Hope you're amassing the trivia stuff/tokens. I know you really need them. :D

Arlene

The petite fours were to die for on the Star !

I have gotten very good at talking to the maitre d and ordering anything I want the night before . It always seems prepared fresher and tastier . A tip of course always helps . It has never been a problem ...I was taught by the best .

Hey Tony,

Great to follow your adventures again! Makes me feel like I am back on board and enjoying our time together. School is going well and I have only 11 weeks left till I have my degree. I am totally excited, I just ordered my ring! The reality of ordering my ring has put it in perspective that the end of the chapter is near. Bigger and better adventures are on the horizon, as one chapter closes a new one begins.

Please send our regards to Lottie and especially Anita, I miss her ALOT! Talk about a class act!

Your friends,

Mike and David

Hi Tony

Thanks for posting - it's becoming addictive to find out what' going on on the Pacific. We were booked on the Cape Town to Sydney segment but had to cancel.

What is Guiseppe's last name? One of our favorite maitre d' was Guiseppe Agata. We sailed with him on the Sky. Royal and Regal. I realize this is a very common name but it would be nice to find out what he's doing now.

Guiseppe Franchina is the Maitre'd on the Pacific Princess currently and he disembarks in Cape Town on Oct 13th. He has been on this ship now for almost 3 years. He's a great Maitre'D.

Tony

I can understand your sleeping through dinner.When I visit the UK 8 hours ahead I always have found myself feeling really tired at around 4PM onwards.

My parents used to get mad at me because they would come into my room and say 'Asleep Again' your dinner is on the table. It takes my mind seven days at least when in UK to adjust. Arriving back home to Canada I don't encounter that problem.

Looking forward very much, to your report on Singapore I've always had a yearning to visit.:)

Referring to 'The Cookies'.....remember thats just eating extra 'Transfat.':D

I know but I just love the cookies!Tony

We not only think ....J and I both know .

We are planning when to do Asia in 2007 . You know how I like heat and sun so you need to tell us which month to visit . So far it has been miserable for you and I would be beside myself in all that rain .

In 2007 the best times will be October and November on the Sapphire...which is a big ship and you like that!....Might have to re-arrange some plans then huh to join you both?Tony

Hey Tony,

Great to follow your adventures again! Makes me feel like I am back on board and enjoying our time together. School is going well and I have only 11 weeks left till I have my degree. I am totally excited, I just ordered my ring! The reality of ordering my ring has put it in perspective that the end of the chapter is near. Bigger and better adventures are on the horizon, as one chapter closes a new one begins.

Please send our regards to Lottie and especially Anita, I miss her ALOT! Talk about a class act!

Your friends,

Mike and David

Great to hear from you guys!Good news about school finally coming to an end...now you just have to find a job so you and David can cruise MORE!Will give your regards to Lottie and Anita.Tony

Thank you Tony. Reading your posts from far off in Asia is very exciting. Sail safe, post often.

I always try and post as often as I can but sometimes depending on the satelite positioning it makes it impossible to post.Tony

Archived